jennings northeast speed

paul, my generous offer of 4000 CASH remains active.

and Im still saying no to that

this lolol

I have a stock shifter Id be willing to trade, hell ill even do the labor to swap it for you.:thumbup

awesome. EVERY thread on here turns into some stupid shit about PJB & his POS. Fuck man, make a move on it, or STFU and deal with it. w/e you do, do it fucking silently.

You don’t see me on here bitching about the Monte I bought, found out was a POS, and then unloaded before anyone even saw it do you?! NO. Make something happen and move the fuck on. DAMN.

/lecture.

back to business - slowmarro, we need to get after it from a dig and a roll with you on the bottle.

and what about me?!??! This would be a good opportunity for F-bodys to show a ford whats up :wink:

I assume Jim used a wideband to tune ? Id like to have my Monte Carlo tuned there, does he do fwd stuff . And does he have the software for gm 3800’s.

I’m all for racing you from a dig. Pointless to roll with you cause you have already beat Dave last year, and his car was faster than mine. I’m not even pullied. :hug

Lets diggum!!

Bump for the shop. tis in my home town. I heard alot of cars leave the showroom across the street and go right there and come out great.

This guy put my new engin in cavalier last year.

lolllll

haha you would kill me from a dig…

1.7 60’ < 2.4

driver mod… you need one.

that’s my only chance home boy. and is the most fair race. your car has the power dude, make it do work!

eh not so much “driver mod”

its called drag radials and a 12 bolt. I dont launch the car like I can because the stock rear.

and when its rolling, it doesnt hook cause of street tires so eh whatever.

only wayne knows how my car is sense he drove it at the track.

you gotta setup that suspension. just bolting good hardparts on doesnt mean it works. on a street tire youre not gonna hook enough to wrap up that stock rearend. but even so, you should be able to cut much better than a 2.4. youve got 4.10’s use them. its got enough to pull off a 2nd gear start from a dig and recover from it.

Ill think about it. Ive gotta play with mine a bit because I think it might be adjustable. Im not sure because Ive never looked at it and it came with the tranny I bought.

Really Id like to drive a car with the stock one and see how different it is.

what shifter pjbizzle? dont be stupid and trade. stock shifters SUCK

Ive got a B&M Ripper in the car now and its really notchy and makes noise when going into gear- the shifter itself, not the tranny. I can hear it in the shifter gate.

All Ive ever had were stock shifters in my other 5 speed vehicles and I didnt mind them.

I had a B&M ratchet shifter in the Mustang when it had an AOD (bought the car with it installed) and I couldnt stand that piece of shit either.

thats because B&M suck. get a steeda tri-ax for it. but as far as gate noise. you wont avoid that. thats mechanical noise. positive engagement is a great thing. it sucks having floppy disconnected feeling shifters.

jim does all gm the hp tuners supports and a few other cars call him and talk to him