Jersey Shore

im sure the girls will look better when they get put in playboy and air brushed. i dig the sam broad. the other chicks body is bangin but i bet she has crabs. you know…from being so close to the shore. :wink:

From a facebook chat I just had with a friend from home (Long Island):

its hysterical

i dont think people in other parts of the country understand how many people are aactually like that

i dont wish harm on anybody like that…

but im so glad it was her that got hit…

the chick that got fired, cockblocked everyone, was fat, and was faithful to a married man on the side lol she needed to be hit more then the midget

Which episode shows the goblin getting hit? I’ve seen episode 1 and the episode where the goblin shows up late to work because she was puking alone.

There is a preview at the end of the first episode, and then again at the end of the third episode, i love it. BOOM

someone needs to put that with music.

I vote stone cold steve austin entrance music

Gonna be next weeks episode I think since they showed what led up to the punch in the this week’s preview.

i guess the dude who punched her is a elementary school gym teacher or something and got fired lolz

the kid that runs the site with me said a coworker roomed with him a while ago. he should get us his # lol would be a fun phone call.

do the prankdial thing lol

i jus want to say that this fake ass italians gives real italians a bad name … i said real ones not these fucking homos who have spiked hair and a tan sorry just cause ur great grandma is italian in my book ur not i have yet to meet a true italian like me!!! im the real deal not those fags…i can say this becuase i have no family here there all there still. shit my dad is not even a citzen here or speak english ,i wish these damn shows would stop is all im sayin they give us real italians bad names ,and i hate fake italians ill call anyone out on it too

YEAH! REAL ITALIANS ARE AWESOME! ALL OF THEM! LET’S BEAT THESE GUYS UP!

BEING MORE OF A PURE ITALIAN IS BETTER! CAUSE PURITY IS BETTER!

yep it is but u prob wouldent know

HAHAHA Oh jeez…

Italian hitler

jhasdhgasdjkhjknfjknsdjkhmhfsdsd

Judging by this post, we can conclude a few things.

1. Your cockiness leads me to believe that you are EXACTLY as the show describes.

2. Your lack of proper grammar indicates that you are either:
    a) young
    or
    b) EXACTLY as the show describes

3. Your attempt to broadcast your e-thuginess with the phrase “i hate fake italians ill call anyone out on it too” to not anyone in particular but the Italian race as a whole, tells me that youre EXACTLY as the show describes.

Do you refer to yourself with a nickname? Do you tell random people that you are “hot”? Do you spend an obscene amount of time plucking eyebrows or blow drying your hair?

WTF… theres 3 episodes already? i only saw 2. the last one i saw was with the cockblock leaving the house. is that the 2nd or 3rd? i dont wanna miss the fat midget getting blasted.lol