Jersey Shore

That was the 3rd episode “good riddance”.

I think she was actually forced to leave due to the fact that she got fired from the shirt store and being employed there was a stipulation for living in the house.

shut up

Im only half Italian and I bet I can make better linguine than you poser… Unnhhh, yeahhhh, what now? Step to my kitchen and out cook me in a pasta contest, I dare you unnnhhh.

hahaha best reply

you forgot number 4. do you fist pump till your jacked and tan arm is sore?

omg episode 3 who the fuck puts charcoal on a gas grill?!?!?!

my god

ps- im 1/2 sicilian, 1/2 irish (weird, i know, wtf mom and dad) and this show is nothing but super amusing to me

Go back to italy and stop being a fake american

lol

i’m 100% german. I hate everyone

fixed.

Sicily is an island in Italy, therefore you would be Italian not Sicilian. Your nationality does not change based on where in the country your family is from.

"The people of Sicily are often portrayed as very proud of their island, identity and culture and it is not uncommon for people to describe themselves as Sicilian, before the more national description of Italian."

Im New Yorkian

^that is the biggest bunch of shit I have ever heard. I’m 100% Italian, my parents are both from there, specifically Sicily. They have never once referred to themselves as Sicilians, nor has any of the rest of my family, unless specifically asked what part they’re from. I consider myself Italian and so does everyone I know that is from there, or has roots there.

Would you say you’re from Buffalo if you were in a different country and they asked where you were from? no. you would refer to yourself as American, or from the United States, etc.

lol yea, that’s just like saying “New Yorkian” as the above post

woah, deep. get heated. last i recalled, there isnt an island inside of italy GOD

big frank’s grandfather came here from sicily. he still has his papers from ellis island. liz is a mick. im much more mick then greaseball. but i do have some hair, i guess.

either way, im a half blood, no one likes me

lol…guidos

:walter:

If it wasn’t for the Godfather and similar movies you wouldn’t have all these douches running around screaming about how they’re Italian.

Im polish, fuck you guys <3

silly guidos

i am 24 and no im not some homo gotti fuck.yea my grammer sucks but guess what shit happen so go fuck ur selfs this site is becoming just like roclife…oh i also dont dress or say anything like that im more the fat suit wearing caddy driving italian, and i will go cook in anyone kitchen anytime …

weird…so you were on roclife and that began to suck then all of a sudden you come on here and this place starts to suck. I think we found our problem.