Jersey Shore

no im talking bout how everone on these site always have to same story bout people grammer and and yea people on roclife pissed me off so i left the site …and now its becoming the same here everone has something to say on a computer i would like tyo see someone say something about my grammer to my face.

BYE!

OMG NOT TO YOUR FACE

WHAT WOULD YOU DO???

KICK THEIR ASS!??!?!?!

YOU’RE A FUCKING BADASS DUDE!!!

oh and im siclian and that where my family is from and we sometime say where siclian but 95% of the time we say italian.

yea to my face say something kick me off idk fuck this site and all u fagot mutherfucking pussys

The reason people critique your grammar is because most people don’t speak retard, therefore it’s hard to understand what the fuck you are saying.

Do you wear Tapout?

And LOL @ this.

ROFL

So, you’re stereotyping.

Kinda like, how you think the couple people calling you out on your grammar, you are thinking everyone is like that.

Kinda like, how you think with these guidos and italians…

I bet 95% of the time the people around you call you douchebag.

Typical Italian related thread…a bunch of hotheaded unintelligent people who think they are god’s gift to women and can’t do anything wrong…

lol :wink:

<3

ZING!

I love how there are so many different types of italians.

It’s super funny. Almost nobody on here really knows how these LI douche bags are. They are NOT just italians that get blow-outs and act like juiced up morons. Every likes to think that, after seeing “Growing up Gotti” (aka, on long island and rich). Since when is spikey hair an Italian thing? Since when is “getting your swell on at the gym” an italian thing? Ed Hardy shirts, certainly not just italians.

I know plenty of kids, italians, jews, irish, russian, german descendants that got blow-outs and fancy shirts to try to pick up women at the bar. Nothing new there.

Anyone in this thread who is italian, and acts like it’s something ordinary or different, or that it makes them cool or priveledged, seriously, just stop. There is nothing worse than an italian dude that makes sure that EVERYONE knows it.

I’m italian, and I am a pretty fucking normal dude (except for my over-the-top love of pasta and chicken parmisan).

lol. the show is a good look into what having no job, living with your grandma, looking orange like an oompa loompa, drivin a caddy, roids in the ass, and touching every girl with crabs is like. ahhh the tru italian american way!

learn how to be a tru italian american like this guy:

its funny now that i think about it. he said something about being a fake italian…so are u saying black people who dont carry a spear or wear war paint are fake???

ITSA MEE!!! MARRIOO!!!

HAHAHA Are you a real person?

omg i’m a russian, english, german, polish, welsh, irish jew. wait what?

I wasn’t trying to be an ass about it, sorry if I came off like that.

You have a first name as your last name, you’re not polish you’re communist!!!

i hate people that say they’re part jew
SRSLY?