Jersey Shore season 3 episode 1

New girl gets naked
Sammi acts like a cunt
Jwow smacks her in the face again

Discuss

ronnie says poughkeepsie is for losers…i should fuck him up! i am not a loser!

Ronnies a genius, he fucks other girls and his gf is too dumb to do something about it so he runs with it. He deserves an award.

Am I the only one that noticed that Vinnie showed up in a sick new Benz?

New girl has a decent body and a nice rack. When I went down there in august we were at Bamboo and the MVP were there. I was standing at the bar within a few feet of pauly and vinnie and the situation was outside smoking. Just for everyones laughter the situation is about 5’2. I was trying to find the girls but they were nowwhere to be found

Vinnys Benz is sick. The girls all drive Beemers. All they are missin is the Bentleys!

Yea MTV is obviously very good to everyone on the show

I thought it was a BMW commercial at first with the amount that I saw :lol. Looks like its going to be a good season!

Paulies Caddie>

just started watching it… new girl is HELLLLAAAA annoying

Wait, I’ve been out of the loop but there is a 3rd season for these guys?

You have got to be shitting me.

Yea, they need to get rid of Sam.
I agree that Ron is a genius.
Jwow is still hot.
Idk if i can handle 2 snooki’s

I thought it sucked. Their 15 minutes are OVER.

Deena has some big ol tittays.

i personally think they are all fat nasty cottage chesse layerd wanna be sluts. and the guys are for the most part cholos. vinny and pauly are the only two i like. ronnie is a dumb little meatball and mike is just a homo.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v120/151/52/562685280/n562685280_484425_7971.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs589.snc3/31067_451647935280_562685280_6282394_2870221_n.jpg

next castmember … just watch

Should be an interesting season, sammy has to go

eyyyyyy yoweyoweyoweyowe!!!

best episode yet!.. i can’t wait for the grenade whistle

sammi and ronnie are deuschbags, and I was hoping someone would bring up Vinnie’s benz…sick as shit

Those C series Benzes are cheap as fuck. you can get one for 25-30k.You know how much these guys make? I heard Situation is work millions already off endorsements.

Can’t wait to see if were on camera. I did shots right next to snooks and talk to jwow for a bit. :rofl

And yea, Situation is fucking nasty in person. Short as fuck too.

last season they got paid 50k an episode. And it can only be more this season.

shit , give me a gym membership, some wack cloths, and a blowout … ill be screamin t-shirt time and blowin my granade whistle everywhere.

just sayin