Jersey Shore season 3 episode 1

You should have seen them at the club. Everything was so unnatural now that they are known. Private security followed them everywhere, wouldn’t let anyone near them and they basically hid in the corner. Can’t imagine there will be many seasons left.

That wasn’t a c-class it was a cl-class which are cl550 is 113k and the cl600 is 157k. If it’s an A
AMG cl65 it’s 209k. When we were there the 3 guys were just chillen at the bar with a few girls. Security wasn’t that bad. They just yelled at people for having a flash on their cameras

Edit: I just did some googling and he has a 2011 e550 coupe. They are 55k

wow u were both wrong huh

Cl550 and e550 coupe look similar. That’s were I f’d up. Bryan said it was a c-class which is a 4 door

they interviewed all of them on Barbara Walters, and she said Situation made 10 million this year.

Had to dvr this because i went out last night, watching it now helllllll yeee

Looked like a base C to me, but I guess I wasn’t looking that hard.

I bet you 100% those cars are rented to them. Why the fuck do they all still live with their parents in dumpy houses. Unless they were just packing and showing where there parents live.

Either MTV doesn’t want to show them living in crazy houses or they are actually being smart and realizing they won’t be famous much longer and are saving and investing their money now.

Doubt it, these people are making BANK im sure they all have ballin’ ass houses

:facepalm Sammy looks incredibly stupid the way she acts on this show

wow thanks captain obvious!

But shes hawt

Yup!

Same to you, I had absolutely NO CLUE that ronnie is dumb and that mike is homo. I have been enlightned.:banghead

NO CULE

even tho mike is a dick, i cant wait untill he starts fuckin some sluts in the room with Ron and Sam, IT will be funny!!! The show last night had everything in one show so how much better can it get is what i am wondering or is the rest going to suck?

I feel like the episode had enough drama/shit happen to catch our attention. Now the good shit is not going to happen for a while. It’ll be mellow until mid way through and then that shit will get poppin

Well the next one they will probably show the whole fight, they just gave us a preview

looked like somewhere in the season mike and ronnie were arguing, hopefully they brawl out, money on ronnie :number1

Shift_roadtrip to seaside heights this summer.