Jersey Shore season 3 episode 1

im thinkin sammi is gunna end up leaving…but thats just me lol

Yeah i just started watching at the end of last season. I think the show is hilarious. I heard situation made 1 mil last year.

In for this. I got an in with this girl that bartends at bamboo. She put us on the VIP list and 13 of drank for 5 hours for about $300 she’s smoking hot too. We stay at the Aztec hotel on the boardwalk and they have a good bar there too. It’s only about 4-5 blocks to bamboo

Fuckin last year was the most fun I’ve had in awhile. Was hammered for 4 days straight. HOT AS FUCK OUT too. Like 100 in the shade.

My pale ass burnssss

That is epic

She actually texted me the week before new years saying to come back down for their new years party. I told he I couldn’t but she told me to make sure I cam back soon. She said it doesn’t get crazy until about late April early may.

she texted me too. shes that hot girl with the boobs, legs and a vagina right? yea i know her. :thumbup

I deleted the texts so my gf didn’t freak out. What do you want for proof? I still have her number

well worn panties or bust

:rofl

Girl is legit. I may have witnessed said txts. Cannot recall.

where did i say i didnt believe you? i just want her well worn panties haha

me and Shapes are eskimo brothers. hahahaha i just remember this!

Idk if you saw these texts but I know you know the truth. Scaringe and Mimmo can verify as well.

read above

We posted at the same time. I’ll bring you back a present this summer. And yessss we are Eskimo brothers hahaha

used panties from my eskimo bro !!! yay!!! make sure to leave some scent on there for me. lol

I’ll pack them in a ziploc bag. That’s if she even wears any

did anyone else see the preview when Sammy straight up Blasts ronnie in the face for admitting to be friends with Jwow?

also, Situation made 10 million this year. He now has his own absolute vodka line.

they made a movie now

yeah she got him good!!! i am sure mike made that and then some he has mad shit out, his own work out DVD and he is always doing some sort of show. must be nice to be a fucking Dick with a 6 pack and make crazy $$$ off it. hahaha

yeah saw that lol she socked him square in the cheek :rofl she is hot as fuuuck but shes got some serious problems