New Season of Jersey Shore

i know i will probly get flammed for this but…

Who watched the season premier last night?

Only thing im looking forward to is the Ronnie and the situation fighting hahaha

I told my wife, if I ever catch that show on my tv I am canceling the cable subscription.

Absolutely despise ever aspect about that show. If someone stood outside their house and shot them dead, I would actually take a day off of work, just to drive down to the court house and give the shooter a high five.

This is no different than me sitting on my porch and watching the fine citizens that live in the section 8 housing down the road from me.

It used to be hilarious but now its just another MTV drama

I disagree… its still hilarious. More in the fact of just laughing at the stupid shit they do.

my girl likes to watch it, so I sit and watch it as well. I am looking forward to watching the situation get leveled.

I watched it since my GF likes it and I lost all the knowledge I had acquired that day simply by tuning in.

idk why everyone bashes the show, its one of the best fucking shows around… Not becuase there repping being italian, they suck at doing so and frankly it embaresses me to call myself italian but the show is fucking awesome and hilarious… Tons of bitches, tons of fights, tons of yelling & argueing… shit makes for awesome entertainment… A snake biting on chris pontious’s dick (no homo) is retarded as well, but makes for awesome entertainment… Its the same concept.

I agree, I cant wait to see situation get knocked the fuck out, I was actually gonna try and find it somewhere online leaked.

i used to watch it just to laugh at them. they really make me hate my italian heritage, despite most of them aren’t even fully fucking italian!

best show ever… just because honestly, most people on this site can relate to one of those guys on the show, or want to be one of those guys on the show…

that plus the fact that it’s hilarious when they try to pick up/talk about girls

I turned it on last night, fell asleep less than halfway…oh well

Laughed hard the first season. Completely lost interest since. Doesn’t have that fresh, morbid charm any more.

u think jersey shore is rediculous, go watch an episode of Jerseylicious…words cant describe how unbelievable that shit is.

Situation is getting fucked up this season, gonna be great.

Jwoww looks like shit, is she on coke now or something?

She looked beat up last night, but in the maxim mag…oh my

I watched 5 minutes of that shit a year or two ago and that was more than enough for me. Fucking retarded.

^^^ THIS… she was hot last season, now she’s just TOO skinny. WTF happened to her :banghead

Love it.

hilarious

cocaine’s a helluva drug.