Jersey Shore

I’m 27% Catholic.

OH YEAH? WHAT IF I CORRECT YOUR SPELLING TO YOUR FACE?

haha +1

this thread is full of gold

enough gang-bashing on the guy.

But he is going to beat everyone up :frowning:

Great vid, will def watch again.

Ha! Call me comrade!

Mmm! Baby spinach, sliced ham, cheddar cheese, 1000 island dressing, garlic croutons, and sunflower seeds <3 soooo good!

Ahaha, that bottom part was an accidental “paste” from a txt I got earlier but I think it’s hilarious so I’m keeping it lol

Dude this show is hysterical. I watched the first episode with the roommates tonight. I could tell the one from jersey was in utter disbelief the entire time :rofl:

edit- wow i just realized tha tmy new haircut has 24 MILLION views. wtf!

So, I guess MTV has decided not to air the clip of that dumb wop punching that chick in the face.

That sucks. I was really looking forward to seeing that lead-up. Also, kind of surprising considering all the promotion its been getting.

they said they would air everything but the actual punch

Ah, well that is kind of like slamming the barn door shut after the horse runs out. amirite?

yeah, but with clips and gifs all over the internet, you can put two and two together. keep your laptop out and pause your dvr when the punch happens. watch the punch on youtube, go back to tv

when is this episode supposed to air?

MTV FUCKING SUCKS. apperantly its cool to be a transexual according to MTV. Now i see MTV playing movies all the time

if they dont play it i bet no one will watch the show after that. its going to hve more veiwers then the superbowl

IIRC thursday at 10

yup, i heard that they will not air the punch either… but will air some domestic violence PSA instead :barf:

Yeah no joke, I only watched episodes 1-3 because of the punch. MTV pussed out as usual (FUCKING PUSSIES ALWAYS, ARGH) and now the show is worthless.

fuck. this. show!