jet truck drag race

this is pretty bad ass.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1f7ff004-5599-4f90-b899-98dc009eb91b.htm

My question: so if the drag strip was a giant treadmill,spinning backwards…would the trucks make it down the strip?

would they do so at the same time?:deadhorse2:

Yes, 100% yes. The ground could be spinning 166MPH backwards and it would not have changed their time at all.
Edit: I used that speed because it was the trap speed. And it may actually be a hundredth or two slower due to friction, but that’s about it.

:picard:

I was actually kidding, for anyone who took me seriously

that had to be intense there. just one of those in person is intense and loud as fuck

Shockwave and bob motz, badass trucks. bob motz (the black one) blew down the wall behind the burnout box at lancaster :lol: pretty sweet

Its hilarious when these truck are running, eveyrbody runs up to the starting line fighting to get close as soon as they start up the heat is so intense its a reverse free for all to get away. Friend of mine got an instant ‘sun burn’ it was quite hilarious

god i love america, give me loud,bright, and fast and i’m interested

I cant believe they would run those on a 1/8th track. But I guess 1/8ths survive because of events like this. Awesome spectacle though, I remember seeing the jet cars when I was a kid at Lancaster Speedway.