Jiggsy built FTW

Lots of misinformation and putting words in my mouth here, pretty much everything that has been said in this thread directed towards me I NEVER said and/or was inferred from stuff that I said. I’m going to do my best to set everything straight. If you don’t want to read this, fine, just don’t talk about this debacle here or in person because going off of rumors, hear-say and he-said she-said is bogus.

Cliff notes are at the bottom of the post for lazy mofuggers. If you replied directly to me and/or talking to me in this thread, I replied back, so please at least read my reply to you.

Wayne, most if not all of those are not Jiggs’ fault, Jiggs did basically nothing on the car this year (I AM NOT SAYING THIS IN A DEROGATORY WAY TOWARDS HIM, THIS IS ACTUALLY EXCUSING HIM FROM ANY POSSIBLE BLAME).

I didn’t tighten anything because I knew you’d have to take everything I did off for the clutch, front brakes, etc. 100% me there

Control arm was fused to the bushing, you said that yourself, would’ve broken if Jesus Christ himself tried to take it off. 100% no fault there

I never blamed the shoddy “boost” (cold start injector) lining on Jiggs, like he said, he did that for me in between runs at an autoX, I had planned on redoing them like I said but it was pissing you off and you’d do a better job so I had you do it. :rofl

I took apart the axles the wrong way because I’m a retard and no mechanic, never claimed to be. 100% me there

I put one of the shifter bushings in fine, the other one ripped as I was taking it apart and I couldn’t get leverage on it to take it off due to the batter tray being in the way, I left it to you to put it on because you’d have the tranny out so I’m sure you had it off in 5 seconds. 100% my doing (not necessarily my fault, I guess)

Etcetera etcetera etcetera. As you can see, no blame or “hate” towards Jiggs here, they were all the result of either A: me being a retard B: me having literally no tools or C: the car being older than dirt.

The ONLY things that I am frustrated (NOT angry or "hating) with Jiggs not doing or telling me about are:

-Stripped A/C line: possibly not him/his fault, but I was never told about it so I couldn’t have it fixed

-Not putting the brake hardlines back in their clips when dropping the motor in '09, Wayne said all he needed was a few C-clips to do it, I gladly would have ran out and got them for him if I only knew about them.

-Bent clutch lines, which was POSSIBLY not him, but the clutch didn’t slip when I bought the car and it did after the motor drop so I dunno, possibly could have been the added power or the bent lines. They’re fixed now thanks to Wayne so whatever. If he DID mess them up, I would’ve appreciated him TELLING me so I could have had them fixed. Jiggs has messed up little things on in the past (who hasn’t?? no one expects perfection) and if he tells me, I either get it fixed, get him the parts to fix it or I at least KNOW about it.

Now onto your regularly scheduled programming of Putting Words (and/or Cocks) in Kramer’s Mouth:

I’m only pissed that I was never told about it, I could’ve had the lines fixed for a LOT less than buying a brand new clutch and paying Wayne to install it.

Even if he didn’t actually bend them himself, he was the one under the car the entire time he was working on it in '09 and HAD to have seen them, again, never told me about them so I had no idea they were fucked up.

Same as above. Everybody makes mistakes, that’s fine, I was just never told about them. NOT SAYING THAT I’M SOME KIND OF PERFECT PERSON, but if/when I make mistakes detailing, I do the best I can to rectify the situation. I didn’t get some sap off of Jammer’s old Hummer, he was charged 60% of the original price. I left wax on Turbo Travis’ car, he was not charged the next time I did it. I couldn’t get some swirl marks out of Mike’s Mustang, he was NOT CHARGED A PENNY even though I spent 4 hours on it. Also, I try and tell people what scratches I couldn’t get out so THEY ARE AWARE OF THE ISSUES.

I guess see the rest of this post, I’ll get to that later.

See the rest of this post, I guess. Not mad about the mistake (sounds like you’re admitting to it here, but that’s beside the point), I’m frustrated you didn’t tell me about it whether you did it or not.

Da fuck you talkin bout? :lol

See the rest of the post, you’re exaggerating.

Tossed them to you so you could see them, kid. You say that like I was trying to break your face with them :rofl

You got played kiddddddddd :rofl

Dunno if you’re busting balls to start drama (hard to tell with you, normally I’m right there with you :rofl), but it was literally an on/off switch from draining my phones battery trying to get a hold of me to work on the car to not talking to me for a month. I asked dkid and caz who saw him the most over the past month if he said anything to them about spontaneously not talking to me, neither of them said he said anything, dunno if they were lying for Jiggs’ sake or not, but I did my best to figure out wtf was going on to no avail.

PLEASE see above post. PLEASEEEE.

I’m not bitching, and the car is on the road with plates on it in my driveway as I type :thumb

Last thing before cliffs, reiterating my original post in this thread:

CLIFFS:
-Jiggs has clearly done great work to other’s cars as well as to my SER and the MR2 (the vast majority of the time)
-I am ONLY frustrated with him FOR A FEW THINGS:
A: I was not informed of stripped A/C line, whether he stripped it or not
B: I was not informed of fucked up clutch lines, whether he crimped them or not
C: I was not informed of C-clips that were needed to attach my brake lines to my chassis in '09, my brake lines were dangling for all of '09 because of this
D: I was not informed of the reason why he stopped talking to me for apparently no reason
E: I was not informed (if this was the case? I dunno, like I’m saying, I WAS NOT INFORMED) that he did not want to work on the car because he clearly decided he didn’t, if he had told me this MONTHS ago, I would have dropped the car off at Wayne’s in April and had it ready by May when I got home from school. The way this all panned out, I went one third of my summer without the MR2.

(see a trend here?)

I try not to hold grudges and HATE drama (do my best to avoid it/rectify it). This was just a SUPER shitty situation for me and IF I WAS INFORMED THAT JIGGS DIDN’T WANT TO WORK ON MY CAR, I COULD HAVE HAD IT 100% DONE ON MAY 18th WHEN I GOT BACK FROM SCHOOL, NOT FUCKING JUNE 25th. Not to mention the considerable amounts of money that I did not gain as a result of taking 5 days off to help Jiggs work on the car and the 3-4 weekends that I spent trying to work on the car myself rather than detailing cars (I have 7-8 people waiting for details, this is not a hypothetical thing).

Yeah, this is a long post and took me a long ass time to type but I do NOT like having words put in my mouth or shit I said (or didn’t say) taken out of context to fuck me over. I also took an extremely gratifying dump in the process of creating this post.