Jiggsy built FTW

As a few people know joe jiggs and i have been building a k24 setup for my car for quite some time now. We finally decided to put it in the car the other day. I shit you not this kid had the motor in the car, running, and it started right up and threw no codes in under 3 hours of actual work time. This boosted my confidence towards the build. Then the motor blew 210 compression across the board. Then i beat on it and it is absolutely no joke. Im proud of the kid for really doing the majority of the work. One of my axles broke at some point (im thinking the added torque put alot more stress on it.) SO he instantly knew what the problem was after i had been freaking out thinking the insane vibration in the car was a warped flywheel. (it was new). I made this thread to address the haters. People really hate on the kid for work hes done, really hes done great work on everyones car that i know of. Hes played a huge role in my car, murrdoggs car, ladukes car, has completely rewired chucks car…etc So stop the hate, appreciate!

Jiggs does strong work!

good now time to have him pull the trans in my car. cause im not doing it again

stop buying ridiculous daily drivers :retardclap

but yah… props to jiggs and im glad to see your cars running well bobby

If Joe can read this… I WILL FIGHT YOU YOU SON OF A BITCH

hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Joey Jigs putting in work as usual

ok lance

Im getting mag tuned tommorow. If you want the calibration let me know.

:+1

Joe Jiggs has done a lot for me and is actually at the moment . He has helped me with my civic out a lot.He replaced many things for me that would of cost me tons of money/headaches at a shop. I was a little sketch about him at first working on my car . But now I trust him completely to build my motor. I have seen some of the work that he has done and its pretty legit.

jiggs is a good kid. its pretty cool that hes this good at this age, he can only get better as he gets older

kids mint

thanks philosopher corEy

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs037.snc4/34209_132351066794855_100000598876919_251311_1884698_n.jpg

:rofl

thats messed up

taken care of. Jiggsy FTW. nice seein ya at the track

yeahhhhhhh, what he said.

i’ll post pictures of my clutch lines when i can stomach to look at them long enough to take pictures.

jiggs does good work if and when he feels like it which is harder than trying to predict the weather. he clearly didn’t feel like doing good work on the MR2 both in 09 and completely ditched me in 2010 and cost me over a thousand dollars (NOT including what I had to pay wayne to do the clutch, brake lines, and miscellaneous smaller stuff).

Jiggs vs. Kramer, let’s set it up