Jiggsy built FTW

Hmm. I wonder why the clutch was slipping? Oh yea it was the crushed lines in the engine bay.

So you’re saying that Jiggs crushed the clutch lines in Kramers engine bay when removing/installing Kramers engine?

Whatever, this is a prime example of why I don’t work on friends cars, paid or not. Same reason that I don’t sell cars to friends. Something goes wrong, bad blood is the outcome.

^100% agree

Affirmative. Again, pics will be posted.

It’s not so much that he fucked up, he denies doing it and makes no effort to apologize (not that I care that much, it’s just the “principal”). He has ignored me for a month when my car could have been out in late May if we worked on it over a 5 day weekend (that I CREATED for this purpose by taking time off of work, plenty of $$ down the drain for me) and doesn’t act like that was the plan for 3 months. If he had told me ahead of time he didn’t feel like working on slow cars, I would have dropped the car off at Waynes during my April 1-5 break and the car would have been ready May 18th when I came home from school, not fucking June 25th. My summer is like 30% over, time>>>>money in my 3-month-summer situation.

At least I know where Jiggs’ priorities are now, it’s not with the people he’s known for 3+ years, it’s with whoever’s car he feels like working on that day.

Dkid: Kind of odd for you to make a thread like this after seeing first-hand with Wayne’s explanation of the clutch lines, I think.

TOP GEAR TOP TIP: Clutches do not release properly with kinked lines!

Sounds to me like Wayne is the problem here.

Fuck you Wayne. I’m comin for you…

…whats your address?

I don’t know how you guys let backyard mechanics work on your car. :lol Do it yourself or find somebody who knows what they’re doing!

Was saying this in my head.

You always get what you pay for.

they’re

How bout your vinyl job mister clark. I do believe that was worth a little more than a pizza and some faggy beer

HEY WHAT THE FUCK STEVE!!! You let me work on your car … once…

Agreed.

Said it a million times: I can’t fix nothin.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/4225/1262147-haters_gonna_hate_super.jpg

Exactly.

:lol It’s different Wayne. I know what I’m doing when I work on my car, I’ve seen you work on my car and you know what you’re doing. I still wouldn’t let you work on my car without me there to check your work though :lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/6/66311/1286514-tumblr_ktokc5dybh1qzeovdo1_500_super.jpg

Touche. You always get what you pay for except for Ron’s generous vinyl installation.

Wayne how much you want to install two axles?

All of my vehicles are powered by Yarter Racing