Worst build ever?!?!

Well worth the read… there’s pics on almost every page for awhile
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=224101

Here’s some highlights

And my favorite component… the Frankenclutch

:umm

What the hell is the point of making the clutch like that?

Seen this on another forum…he hand ported and polished the head :umm

and made like 370awhp on low boost and 382awhp on high boost :rofl

Yeah the goal was 900whp and 10000 rpm. Not kidding

oh good god what did he do port the head wit a grinder meant to take bridges apart and the clutch hahahahahaha looks like suttin i installed a little while ago

shits old. and weak.

Yeah, it’s all over the net. You guys must have missed the part where he drilled holes in the cams to lighten them up and when turning the motor over they snapped. they were expensive Tomei’s too, not some other crap aftermarket cam

come on u serious,even trav wouldnt be that dumb

I read the whole thread… that motor and all of the fab work is horrendous. I can’t believe those guys run a “shop”

It’s 5 weeks old ::slight_smile: And the guy has already been through multiple turbos, clutches, exhaust set ups, intercooler set ups… etc

this is fuckin crazy, just amazing

wow just wow :confused

:lks

seriously… still trying to figure out wtf is going on there…

i checked out the other pictures from the link…i am completely speech less… i dont even know what to think…omfg…

i want that guy to port my head on my car. maximum gains!

Gotta get those notches filed in for max flow

Fascinating in its incompetence…

It’s amazing how dedicated he was in making sure nothing was done proper.

:confused

wow i just read this entire thread… thats pretty awesome. i’m impressed it stayed together on the dyno.

"
"‘singh’ grooves have been proven to help combustion efficiency in 8v chambers, where the plug is offset and the combustion chamber shape is a bit odd, but the pent roof design in the 16v means it doesnt work so effectively, you’re also asking for trouble doing it to a turbo engine that doesnt want any hotspots "

wtf O.o i dont have any grooves

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=224101&page=16

haha, saw that earlier… way to go singh