Jiggsy built FTW

^ :rofl

We should make Yarter decals

10 … MILLION dollhairs.

seriously i dunno, what kinda car? FWD RWD!??!?! pm deets.

Fuck, I’m making Yarter Racing decals.

do it. can you get me one that says GOT WHEELHOP???

Pm sent

more like “my clutch has aids”

here we go again

:rofl

So jiggs pinched a clutch line while installing a motor? Big fuckin deal, you guys are gonna say you’ve never made a mistake and broken something? I know i’ve broken a ton of shit in my years of working on cars so I must fuckin suck at life

dude I’ve broken way more than you. So I def suck more than you lol.

Its all a learning experience people. It’s not like the fucking MR2 has the roomiest bay to work in. Mistakes happen. we are only human after all.

nobody once ever said mistakes don’t happen. i fuck up ALL the time. i don’t know the entire story behind this or anything. I just know what I saw when the car was brought to me.

yeah you really suck at life, you should give me your car

thanks chris

No good deed goes unpunished…

1 un happy customer out of 4 motor builds for his friends and countless other repairs, not bad. “customer” thats pretty good when you get paid in pizza

i wouldn’t consider that “paid”. at all.

Just for the record, I don’t have a probs with superjigs, kid’s always been nice to me!

You guys do know that Joe is ASE certified for like everything?

Also, Kramer set impossible deadlines for Jigs and refused to help at all. THis is what frustrated Joe and made him boycott the MR2.

Clutch lines? Really? You guys are harping on him about pinching clutch lines while removing and engine?

thanks jason

I was fucking shit up on cars before most of you had ever sat in the drivers seat of an automobile. Airplanes too!

Joe jigs turbocharged and 6spd swapped his lawn mower in 6th grade. Real talk.