Joe Jigg's porsche

Ok so those of you who know and love joe jigg’s know about his lying problem. He tends to over exaggerate literally everything he says. So in my efforts to help him combat this, I want everyone to guess how fast the Porsche will go in the quarter mile. I have been told by numerous people that this car has been pulled by an mr2 just like kramers… a 15 second car. Therefore I will guess that the Porsche is in the 15’s somewhere.

When talking to jiggs about this… he gave me a range of 13.4-12.9 “depending on the driver”

Specs

“porsche 911 993 3.6
m64/05
and its cammed and its got over sized valves
turbo rods”

for reference… the car is not turboed.

Also, Joe jiggs claimed he swapped his brothers dsm motor every single weekend for three years with built motors. Feel free to bring up any other outrageous story you may have heard or know about.

im guessing what 15.1 @90… he should race my tdi and see how it fairs.

pretty sure I raced this and shit on it once in the old M3.

shit on it hard too.

hard. shit on

What cams, what valve size? DRC’s? What grind? Pistons flycut? Cylinders shimmed? M64/60 rods used, interesting. Using M64/21 varioram or just base 3.2 era plenums?

Just asking. I’ve got more than a few of these motors under my belt.

Low 14’s to high 13’s if he cuts a good 60’ maybe. I’m not a drag guy so i don’t really know. actually i don’t know shit about drag racing so don’t listen to my numbers :lol Porsche was always a tad conservative with power figures. Motor stated ~270bhp, more like 280. Varioram equipped around 300.

If DRC cams were used and timed properly it’ can make power. 05 heads can use a little massaging though so i’d hope to hell he had them flow matched if he had larger valves and seats installed.

Just saying.

Well apparently the motor was timed wrong when he raced kramers se-r and lost. However the car hasnt moved more than 5 feet since then. Its not tuned either. They did swap motors alot, mostly due to the fact that the eclipse wasnt tuned and had a front mount, turboback, big evo16g…etc

Stories that ive heard…
Porsche pulled an nsx by 10 cars but lost to kramers altima.
The porsche is still worth 70k even though it was purchased for less than that.
Joes dads porsche was a test car at the ring before shipped to the usa.
Many more stories.
However, the porsche did not lose to a supercharged mr2. Ramis Na mr2 pulled his dads 528.

updated first post

hahah this is epic !

Told me he was going 40 and hit a pole causing some cosmetic damage only .
Swapped out the dsm motors everyday and even on holidays ,murrdawg mentioned
Has been building motors since he was 5
When he says something is really cheap its usually extremely expensive

Thats all I can think of right now … theres been many stories

Who, gives. A; SHIT.

I dont get what the hype is about this joe jiggs fool to begin with.

http://images.memegenerator.net/Happily-Oblivious-Patrick/ImageMacro/2413493/dont-hate-participate.jpg

Assholes, all of you.

wellllllllllll when i was at otto mitsu , i had to undo a lot of butcherin to a certain d.s.m that someone attempted to make fast … shortly after i fixed it someone screwed it up again

just sayin , jiggs your the man kidd , dont let your meat loaf

there dr super cups cams and i dont remember what machine work was done mm oversized vavles i think re coated the cylinder i forgot what that coatings called nikasl i think idr. non varioram no fly cut no cylinder shims

What in the fuck did you just say?

Have you been drinking tonight?

nah its been a long day

lol, i remember doing work on tonys dsm way back in the day

I just want to drive the Porsche again :rofl
It seriously has a lot of potential.

I dont either. From what Ive seen and heard most of the stuff he works on ends up breaking not long after he fixed it.