Jiggsy Built ..

So As most of you known, my crank pulley fell of completly as I was making a turn in a parking lot due to jiggs not tightening the bolt down. Mind you , this bolt is huge and how that is not possible I do not know. He cost me 4 hours waiting for the AAA tow and calling out of work . On top of that 20 mins after the pulley fell off I had a Criminal Law Midterm to take.

Today ... I get a call from the person working on my body work that they timing belt is flapping around and was stalling while he was driving it . The belt was not tightened right, as the tensioner was pretty much barley doing anything at all. Now I have to pay someone to fix it right .

Another mistake when I brought my car to the dyno it was making less hp with the new cam set up. The reason why is because he bent a valve and ported it wrong. He knew all along before the tune that the valve might of been bent but did not say anything.This cost me money for a retune that was a failure and a head project that was ditched. That I am STILL paying off from months ago.

I would like to that joe jiggs for doing this shit work he has to my car… Pulley coming off,timing belt fuck up,bending a valve on my head setup etc.I had the pulley and the belt put on all about the same time. And they are now all breaking or something has gone wrong. I will never have this wannabe honda tech virgin faggot work on my car again.FUCK!

damn sorry to hear about all this jeff

Kid is pissed.

:popc:

just out of curiousity how much did you pay him to work on your car?

Highly , if he knew what he was doing then I would not be going through this dilemma . I feel bad for other peoples shit that is done by him.That will be breaking or has been broken by him.

just for food and driving his ass around thank god

+1.
You get what you pay for usually. A guy’s work can only he so good when you’re paying him in Dominos and Pepsi.

Yea , learned that lesson the hard way . I stay away from the kid yet his previous work comes back to haunt me.

then i hate to tell ya its what ya get. i love having other people help on my car but there’s only a handfull i’d actually let turn wrenches. and less that can say they had a hand in building my car. and even them i check every nut and bolt so if something does go wrong its on me.

not trying to bash ya laduke just saying dont hate on free work. and pizza and beer dont count as payment. thats just good garage etiquette…

yea … thought I could trust him with his work since he has had some experience . But I think all of his shit is a ticking time bomb. Some day it will just snap and he wont take blame for it And that person will be stuck in the same position as i am in now.

in for kramer’s response

classic, you get what you pay for. Cheap asses take note. This is how short cuts end up

:wow

+1, I think he will love this

this is why I do all the work on my car myself…

hmm

Jiggs putting In werk as usual :lol

Exactly. Sometimes its nice to have a helping hand tho

ummmm unfamiliar with your setup but aren’t those tensioners hydraulic and or spring tensioners??? not trying to be a dick, just curious.

i’ve never heard of a crank bolt coming loose on these, they usually get tighter. hmmm

feel free to pay me to fix it if you’d like.

Wow sorry to hear bob…