Jiggsy Built ..

Who put your cam in?

I paid a professional who does it for a living…

little different then this situation! I paid good money to have that shit done right! 30k on it, and still going strong!

the same is the only thing I didnt do…simply because I didnt have the proper tools to do the valve train.

Fixed.

Im sure if there was money being exchanged it’d be a different t story.
Oh well one less car for Jiggs to do FREE work for.

cannot wait for Kramer’s response.

Shoulda known the free labor and shit was too good to be true

I can’t complain, my cars run pretty good… just burns oil like a weed wacker :rofl jiggs didn’t touch the bottom end though

^ can’t wait til he works on your car again :rofl :rofl

Yahhhh… I dunno about that. Win and Cal will be building my motor this spring.

I can’t complain either. He did the t belt and clutch on my car about 3k miles ago too.

damn man sorry you had such bad luck with his work

thats about when my t belt and shit started falling off.

Oh well, maybe mine will be fine since I paid him.

So true and bobby can i have my jack?

haha yes sir

WIN

this is why I dont trust 20 year old kids to work on my vehicles

Yeah because all the old timers who worked on your cars have been saints

Theres two people I trust to work on my vehicles now and Im sticking with them.

Yeah, Ive been fucked by a few people including a few legitimate repair shops but Ive learned who to trust now.

Good work PJB

no. on b/d/h/f series they use a small spring for PRE-tension but its still not enough. basically you use the arm for leverage to get it snug then the pulley bolt is tightened and the tension is set. other than belt wear or loose bolts the tension does not change.

kseries uses a ratcheting oil pressure fed chain tensioner.

you know i like you laduke and i quoted you more than fairly when you called me, it sucks it happened but i warned all you youngsters multiple times about this. so although i feel bad for you, im still smiling.

hii