Jiggsy Built ..

he has mentioned it a couple times actually …

Its not that I have a problem with his dad buying him shit . Its the fact that he is talking shit and coming at me saying that I cobbed up the. If that was the case it wouldnt of made 305 on a stock head. Before he says something bashing someone he should think about what they got on him. Me and joe were fine before kbizz… ever since then I think the kid has a grudge against me or something. Like I said Joe if you wanna fight me and talk some more shit i am down. You never answered my texts about it so are ?

I have proof that you kids are a bunch of fuckin’ punks that wont do shit.

dude, i like both you guys.

k20 pays for his shit, i’ve seen it first hand, works three jobs, two right now, including with me.

the money we make is good, easy 90-100 for a 5hr shift. ALL the time. kid works for his shit. it all comes down to money management. and he’s got a hold on that, just as i do.

/rant

i myself have NEVER seen “do work garage” dish out the payment for k20’s cars

Maybe he got more legit then the last time I talked to him when he first bought the civic . But around then daddy was buying everything that he was driving around.

Hey joe , answer your phone pussy.

he’s prolly at work. he doesn’t answer at work.

Wait so Jiggs broke your car and you want to fight Joey? You are an idiot

My car didn’t break but i will fight anyone.

FUCK YOU BTICH ASS

Thats it. We are fighting.

SO thats another for Justin’s “crew?”

OHHH!!! SHITTTT!!

BAHHHH… I have been reading your posts all day an have been like, Damn, Jelly Butters is growing some major cohones and stepping up his game recently! +rep for the mind fuck!

so then why did he drive around on a bummed 2nd ,3rd and 4th synchros for 2 months? cause he couldnt afford that shit,

if your saying that his dad pays for everything, dont you thinkkk “daddy” could have spotted $150 bucks for a $7k car that dad already paid for?

He got me bad yesterday. lol I also +repped

I once told joe jiggs to give me one of his I phones for free… he responded with “let me build your motor” and was dead serious. LKSI was there.

No No, I saw it… I just thought she was demonstrating the size of the cock ring that I put on before I enter whatever oroface on your sister is dirtiest at that specific moment in time.

Back to people fight and joe jiggs being down with the syndrome.

:haha

I have proof my dad pays for everything is that ok with u guys? or will i get beat up?

Id fight you… but youd drop the grenade on me