Jim P vs SSmokin

:ahh

im spraying a 150.

Im just gona spray a 400 shot an fuck you all up!

im fuckin with ya…im all motor, no bottle

But I found this to get ya all riled up!

SRT-4’s do well from 60… 30 is too slow.

unless there is traction, then 2nd gear is violent.

Is there even such a thing as FWD turbo car with traction? sans my Jetta.

are you going to spray? if your going to spray its not going to be worth me wasting my gas on something I know im going to get walked by.

N2O isn’t working yet, I have to install the foggers and have Howard tune everything first. Even if it was, it would be pointless. On bald 205 street tires spraying a shot that big, I wouldn’t be suprised if I spun 4th.

Dude, he has a 4cyl turbo neon, you have a 8cyl cammed SS, how is that not worth it if he sprays.

ummm omg …yes it is …:ahh

my money would be on jim, simply because hes a good driver and I’ve seen him drive the snot out of that SRT-4… Nothing against you drew but I’ve seen you drive the SS and you still need some seat time, im not raggin on you, even you yourself admit its your first standard car.

I think the SSSS will win.

Need to get Cossey in on this shit too. Big Red vs. Cossey, etc.

that hurts me to look at.

Im fine from a roll. I can drive the balls of my car from a roll.

Its dig running I need to get seat time with…I havent learned the happy medium between my street tires, and my clutch from a dig where the “sweet” launch spot is yet. The only real dig practice I have had was at lebanon and that was only like 4 times.

Race saturday night and then back to elliots to drink?

deff gotta go with the srt4, they are very underated cars,

why is that???

Needless to say…I think you guys are going to be very suprised by the outcome. I dont think by any means im going to beat him, but it seem’s like everyone thinks hes going to “smoke me”

I think its going to be a close race and I would like for it to happen during the day

I think its gonna be a car, car and a half either way…TOPS!