Jim P vs SSmokin

so do i ,drew make sure the t/top is in right i dont have anymore

Lolll

Heres the deal for tomorrow night. Im not comming around if its freezing or below freezing.

im only comming if its nice out.

Whats so hard to understand about sending out 3 cars on the highway when a roll race is about to happen (2 cars racing, one cam car). Friggin’ noobs. OMGZ I GOTTA WATCH!

110 is 5th 2800k for me…

careful guys, better get someone to go ahead of you first as a spotter

Go down the highway with a good radar detector, scan area, get off on exit, race on the way back.

Yeah till a trooper pulls in the u turn as ur turning around on the exit :lol

Chance you take playing around on the street. Unless he instant on’s you, you’ll know he’s there before you get close anyway with a good detector.

^yup!^ has anyone ever boguht one of them radar/laser jammers?

Laser jammers work and are legal. Some radar jammers work and are HIGHLY illegal, hah.

legal yes. cheap, not very.
Radar JAMMERS are 50 state ILLEGAL, they violate the terms set by the FCC. and are a felony to possess.

linked from Police Speed Enforcement Tactics in New York

New York Radar and Laser Jammer laws

Radar laser detectors and laser jammers are legal to own and operate in passenger vehicles in the state of New York.
Currently the only state that it is illegal to operate a radar detector is Virginia and Washington D.C.
Laser jammers are illegal to operate in the states of: Nebraska, Minnesota, Utah, California, Oklahoma, Virginia, Colorado and Washington DC.
Radar jammers are illegal to own and/or operate in all 50 states per the Federal Communications Commission.
Radar detectors are also illegal in commercial vehicles weighing over 10,000 pounds in all fifty states, per Title 49 Transportation Act.
Radar detectors are also illegal to operate on any military base.
If you are in the market for a high quality radar detector, we would recommend that you check out Radar Roy’s testing reports here .

Thanks for backing up everything I just said, I think:hug

you know around here, words mean nothing without hard facts.

The Scorpion jammer works well. If I had the extra money I’d use it. Fuck it.

I have a wicked good radar dector…it picks up everything.

Problem is, when your doing 100+, a radar dector is only going to do so much at those speeds. Your fucked either way. You slam on your brakes, your still speeding and if you keep going, well thats a obvious one.

Chances are, I wont be around at the lot tonight…going to be too cold and I would like to have my new tune/injectors before anything goes down…and im gonna be drunk/.

On a side note…the SS went on a nice big diet.

Valentine one is the best detector out IMO.

drew just get it done and show em whats up kid ,

V1 FTW, been that way for years, very simple.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Will win this race.

why do you say that lol

just because odd’s are against me?

I was blasted when I typed that, but even sober, I think you will win the race (assuming jims car is in 115MPH form).

I don’t think I’m winning, but it’ll be fun!

I’ve gotta do a few things to the car tomorrow if I can take the day off… It needs some TLC…