Jobs in Edmonton

Me and a friend are looking at moving to edmonton in the next month. I just need to find a job before making any decisions. I don’t really have the time to go to Edmonton and actually look or apply at any places but if anyone has an ideas or knows of somewhere hiring that would pay decent wage. I don’t really care about hard work I’ve mostly always had laborer jobs neways. So thanx in advance

I work at kenworth on the west end, i think they are in need of a parts driver, pay starts at 11-12 an hour, come and apply 8) 17335 118ave

Dell! $13.46 to start with no experience. PM me if you want jobs.

Check your PM, there’s some job openings here at Ericksen

Do ya know Neil, I’m sure it’s Kenworth he works for in the Shipping and receiving?

As for Jobs, come work at General Electric Consumer Finance (GE Money) starting is $13/hr + benefits. Plus depending on your shift, you can get a shift differential of an additional 10%. Go to www.gecallcentercareers.com and quote my referral # 422000566

There are opens for managers if you have the experience or a customer service rep. I work in the research department.

Like? I’m in the market for a (better) job. Anything part time for a student? :E

Do ya know Neil, I’m sure it’s Kenworth he works for in the Shipping and receiving?

Neil Kish?? the off road parts salesman? ya i know him, nice guy :slight_smile:

Like? I’m in the market for a (better) job. Anything part time for a student? :E[/quote]

They’re all full time

:grrr

alberta trust outside sherwood park. on like 17 st. and baseline.

they r hiring and pay min 13.

His Aunt is married to my uncle!!

I wanted Neil’s sister!! She’s damn fine!! Don’t tell him that tho!! lol :E