Joe Basil Chevy Sale for Lancaster Boys and Girls Club

Many of you know that a fire burned up the club and we have already donated $25,000 but they need more so we are having a … fire sale :slight_smile:

This weekend from the 22nd-24th we are donating $500 for each car we sell and some of our vendors are kicking in money on top of that. If you buy from us this weekend you get an overnight stay and dinner for 2 at Russell’s, $25 Wegmans gift card and $100 gas card. There will also be a Chinese Auction going on right in the showroom. We want to write a big check so spread the word!!

I am here all weekend and we have awesome deals to go with the sale. The goal is at least $50,000.

WGRZ segment on it:
http://www.wgrz.com/life/programming/WNY_Living/article/206021/537/March-16th---Joe-Basil-Chevrolet--Community-Sales-Event-

Special Hours!!
Friday 9-8pm
Saturday 9-8pm
Sunday 11-5pm

David

:tup:

:tup: to charity work! Very cool

Just saw an ad for this on TV :tup:

We are already rolling along at a good pace so get in here and buy something!!! I’m here all weekend!!

Very cool sir :tup:

:tup: Nice job man

Over $10,000 raised so far… keep it going!! Don’t forget to send me some referrals and I will send you $200!!

Over $16,000 yesterday and we are busy again today!!

Over $33,000 and counting!

Nice!

1 CAR AWAY FROM $50,000!!!

COME ON!!! ONE MORE!!!

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

$51,000 and there are still people walking in the door!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

wow that was fast! GREAT JOB!

Way to go. :tup:

Very admirable…

Thanks Guys, we had a great weekend with the sale and the Chinese auction was a big hit as well. We only sold 97 cars from Friday to Sunday which was 3 cars short of the goal but the auction raised around $4000 so we are happy with getting over $50,000.

A big :tup: to everyone who participated.

DB