Joey, Pete and ....... you know who you are.

yes its true, these little faggots are the culprits for all the late night prank calls.

the sad part about it all, they did it sober as far as i know. :facepalm

gay ass high school shit.

i never did this shit in HS.

virgins these days. :retardclap

I did this in highschool and I still do it when I’m drunk, consider yourself on my list.

I was drunk.

u still lied to me u little fucker. for this u will get it.

they were the ones that pranked me?

I’ve gotten a prank call kinda from pete, said he was outside my house. Get out of bed , get clothes and proceed to walk in garage. Pete was no where to be found!

:rofl
hahahahahah

No. I wouldn’t waste my time. I didn’t even call the OP.

:rofl

i pranked 18 or 19 people drunk the other night, dont think anyone from here made the cut though.

Call on a restricted number ???

Never answer those, nor most calls that I don’t know who it is

^yeah. a lot of people do surprisingly. unless i/someone else has info on the person that would make for a funny phonecall usually “hey you just called this number, what the fuck is going on” makes for some good shit.

wow thats funny because a certain someone said they were sitting in your car calling people. hum…

I like putting two people on speakerphone and having them talk to each other, never fails to be epic.

kramer admitted to calling me 40+ times in one day

I think Car Ramrod has done the ultimate prank phone call. A lady called him by wrong number and he talked to her for 6-7 minutes about how they actually know each other when they really didn’t.

huh? you talking to/about me? lol

yupppp was pretty funny. joey said your boss was rolling.

I mean I dunno, it didn’t really bother me… it was more fun trying to figure out who was bored enough to call someone 40+ times in one day.