Joey, Pete and ....... you know who you are.

Haha that was good! I couldnt figure the big toe thing out. I saw you guys calling when I was right in the middle of something, I was thinking about answering it and keep going but said fuck it and let it go to vmail.

i still cant believe it happened. it was so outrageous its almost like it didn’t happen. jiggs runs down stairs SCREAMING, joey and murrdog right behind him, then me, talking to dennis. i get downstairs and se joe jiggs getting up from the ground and sprinting up the hill to get to my car. i forget what joey was doing, but kevin was just arms open wide, staring at the hole in the ground where the tree was like “what the FUCK?!??” then dippin dennis comes down, looks at the tree and says “WHOS THE FUCKING LUMBERJACK!???!” :lmao :lmao

I have no idea what that^ has to do with anything. But I lol’d.

I need to find a way to record conversations on my cell phone. Then it’ll be game over for everyone in my address book

anyone down to hang a penis on top of deadmeat’s house one of these nights?

basically joe jiggs (most random kid EVER) had to leave a party ASAP caus his dad called and was flipping, then that story happened :lol

Big toe thing?

they back at it :vlad

?

sarGENTE is haloosinnating

Yeah he is, I mean unless I was calling people WOT shifting and unless pete was calling while video taping…I think it was Kramer :shifty

i didnt prank call nobody

That would be a double negative sir… :rofl

lol

but srsly i didnt prank call anybody :lol