IF u know NIKUK and Pat(psychopjv) Have them call me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

716 0
Derek

I hope you get a lot of pranks. PM FTW.

I have nikuks number!

Well can you call him ASAP and tell him to call me!!!
Thanks for the wish,I’m glad I’m trying to someone a huge favor and you hope I get pranked because of it.Class

I need to speak with them yesterday BTW so I need the board to see it so they have one of them call me ASAP.I don’t need to explain myself to you anyways

Skype pranks @ 4am FTMFW

I wasn’t being serious. If I was, I would have pranked you already. Hope everything works out.

I just called Nick and left him a message with your number, although I’d bet willing to be he’s seen this by now…

Just logged in, sorry for the delay.

Got it. thanks.

Texted pat too. & his gf. and his bro.

more info please? jeez good way to have us all guessing wtf you guys are talking about! lol

BTW - I removed D’s number from the OP.

I’ll be online for the next few hours, if someone needs it for this purpose, PM me.

must resist being an asshole

this thread… has the grammar nazis… soooo angry inside… cannot even type…

:fuzzyfish:

I’m going to try to talk to the union and see if I can sneak a for more in.No promising but will try

Haha, I was wondering who the hell texted me. I forwarded it on to Pat, and seriously considered sending a pic of my dick back to you since I had no idea who it was. Now that I know, I’ll do it anyways.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/BeautifullyDemented666/Icons/Bunnypancake.jpg

Pat got arrested leaving the track.

Some cop threw him shit about his car, and he flew into a Hulk rage and rammed the cruiser. I don’t know much more right now.

rammed the cruiser with the 30Th?

wtf?