Joey vs. Pete at the valley

lololol ,i need some welds to really over do him though lolol

I have a new slicks and skinnies for sale :slight_smile:

26 x 10.5 MT E/T streets

on weld prostars.

joey has the video kiid, i just have a vid of the board

sounds good.

maybe you should bring your ride out one night to play with some 13 second cars…

it always sucks to get walked by a slow 13 second car.

BWAHAHAHA… Please tell me I have an E-Thug on my hands… If you wanna race my Town and Country and feel good about it, that’s cool.

Maybe you should get your car out of the 13’s and run with the big boys??? (And nope, I don’t have anything that runs 13’s or 14’s for that matter).

You can see by the pics the last vehicle I owned that had any go fast parts… And that’s probably the last vehicle I will ever own with go fast parts.

Oh… And I guess I can say you’re probably lucky that Tacoma is sold… Cause it would have sucked to get walked by a 4 cyl toyota, and believe me… You would have :rofl

LOL this is pretty funny considering you know NOTHING about my car and 75% of this forum knows it pretty damn well and can attest to how it runs with alot of the better running cars on this site…

and no, Im not a E thug. You just came in here talking shit about 13 second cars because joey happened to blow the tires off half way down the track and run a shitty time.

pretty sure you look like the E-thug right now…maybe I need to open my eyes and read things better.

smokinss needs practice driving but from a roll on the car goes nice too bad he’s a putz

Fixed

And again, SS’s car on the jug will beat most cars on here on the street from a roll. Dig? Who cares. Having to come to a complete stop to prove your car is ‘fast’ is gay. Save it for the track.

Homie, I don’t need to know about your car… And I’m not saying your car doesn’t run good… I saw the Trap time for your buddy, 118 or something?? If he gets traction, is that a mid to low 12 car??

I’m no E-Thug, you asked me to come out and get skooled by 13 sec rides, I said I would…

And you may not like it… But from a dig I heard you can’t drive, so all you do is go from a roll… AND, using your 48X rwhp… what does you car weigh, 3400-3600lbs??? The crazy canadian who bought the DT from the Tacoma didn’t make much less HP than you on low boost… and it’s 600-800lbs lighter than your car.

I’m simply saying, in the world of cars these days… Many stock box cars are going 13’s, and if not, than with minor mods they are.

That’s nonsense… Having to prove your car is fast from a roll is ghey… If it weren’t, there would be sanctioned “roll race” events.

Again, I’m not saying the car doesn’t run well… Should go good at the track if he can get it to hook up.

I went 13.2 @ 111 with the factory SLP exhaust…

yes, I cant drive from a dig because I didnt setup my car to be a dig runner. I prefer slow highway pulls…just what I like. Yes, it weighs 3420lb’s…FYI, on the bottle if it makes 480rwhp, it is a turd…it SHOULD be well into the 500’s…we will find out this weekend.

Bullllllshiiiiit :lol. While john is going for 11.99’s Im going for 10.99’s lol

there is roll racing sanctioned events…

If you had the right bolt pattern, i’d let you borrow my slicks…

And FYI, I did post that I said 13’s are slow to be a dick… Just to watch someone get twisted… It worked :vlad

Imagine that, setting YOUR car up to do what YOU like to do with it. Maybe some others should take notice.

Well FML then :ninja

Roll racing takes the driver out of the equation much more so than a dig race. Thats why Ive always liked digging, close to any ape can mash it from 60 and grab a few gears(and I know, some apes arent capable of hitting gears lol).

Dig>*

My point is… I wouldn’t call out a drift car for a dig race… So if his car is setup for roll, why would he call me out??? Cause if that’s the case, I would just say “my car is setup to go from a dig”…