Joey vs. Pete at the valley

10.99’s with a cheby pushing you. :ahh

+1

And yet you/others hate on what I’m doing with the MR2 :wink:

People bust my balls for not racing (you, oh 33993 times), and yet I don’t change my ways. I didn’t say that you wont catch shit for it, I said it’s cool to not conform to others desires.

Fag.

Ok sorry

fucking RETARD who won’t race his dynographqueen

okay everyone talking shit to each other… GTFO of my thread
kthanxbye

We’re talking shit about your shaky ass hand and the slow cars it was filming. Relax.

wow i never said anything about these cars going fast. it was the two of them going head-to-head. pete is going around talking about all these “W’s” hes gotten and now he has a “L” by a car that basically spun the tires the whole length of the track. so pretty much this is to get under pete’s skin a little bit :lol
and as i said the shaky filming was from the wind blowing directly at me (while i was trying to get the race over the top of the million PR’s that were crowded at the lanes)
so chill out a bit d00d:thumbup

If you havent yet noticed, hotwheels is here to stir shit up. FEED HIM!!

im just saying take all this fighting somewhere else, like offtopic maybe???

Well, whoever Pete is… I guess he got owned then.

I know you missed it.

THATS THE POINT OF ME POSTING THIS VIDEO
wow :facepalm

Pete doesn’t really get worried about it

Wait, I’m confused here… You start a thread to bust someones balls… Which would ultimately result in an argument… But I can’t argue??

Seems a little asshatish to me.

Who’s Pete anyways? You?

I feel like I’m in a spelling bee with a window licker or 2:retardclap.

yes

it wasnt intended to get side tracked, but i forgot this is shift, where every on-topic thread becomes off topic. the argument wasnt about the said person in the video is was mostly about you and sssssssmokinss and everyone else that joined in on that.

Hi Pete, I was told by 20wrx whatever you talk a lot of shit about all your “W’s”, but you clearly got owned on video.

What gives?