Join the Meguiar's Canada event and promotions team

To residents of the Greater Toronto Area, Meguiar’s Canada is currently looking to add new members to to their event and promotion team, so if your a real gear head, totally car crazy and have an outgoing personality we would love to talk to you about joining our team.

the Meguiar’s Canada brand promotion team travels to local car shows, cruises, and car club meets across the GTA spreading our passion for cars and car culture, our team members spend the summer surrounded by cars, talking about cars, and meeting with our customers. At each event our team attends, it is our goal to ACTIVELY engage each and every car enthusiast, young and old. We are there to answer questions, promote new and exciting products in the Meguiar’s product line, and spend time with our valued customer. Our ideal candidate for this position would be:

 Knowledgeable about cars/motorsports etc
 Outgoing/Extrovert
 Quick Learner
 Motivated
 Proactive
 Team player
 Punctual
 Friendly and personable
 Available on weekends
 Excellent communication skills
 Have the gift for gab
 Valid drivers license & insurance

To apply please email your resume and a link to your Facebook profile, references/photo to:

clientpromotions@tgiraceday.com

What about other areas? I don’t live in the GTA, but use (and love) Meguiar’s everyday for my job (as a detailer).

Hey Josh,

There may be some opportunities that come up out side of the GTA, what area are you in ?

Tri-cities, Kichener, Cambridge, Guelph area. Drive alot so as long as its interesting and worth the time (and depends on the times) I’m up for driving anywhere.

im in, im just finishing a promotion for nissan at the autoshow, i give info and stats on the 2013 GTR, call 2269227565, im in for sure

LOL this is amazing.

This is a company looking for a representative, they will not contact you; you must contact them with your resume and Facebook profile as they mentioned. I would especially suggest putting an effort into grammar if you’re planning on impressing them.

Where is that big Picard again…