Joined the club new home owner!

Hey guys finally closed on new place all moved in. House is in west Seneca, we are quite happy with the house,location, and price. Almost 1700 sq ft 3bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Here’s one quick pic

Best worst decision you have ever made :slight_smile:

Welcome to the club

Houses look familiar. You off center rd near union?

damn man how much did you end up paying if you dont mind me asking… pm if youd like to keep it private lol. When I do buy something id be looking to get something almost identical.

Welcome to homo-nership.

i think its public record?? so i dont see why he would care

its off of Leydecker rd which is off of southwestern by the YMCA.

ended up paying 136,500. Which for the house i thought was a good price especially for the neighborhood its in. Me and the wife looked for a house for almost 2yrs.

Super gay boobs.

People dont usually ever pay the full asking price for a house so I was just being considerate some people dont want everyone knowing their business all the time.

not bad at all for that area and sq footage :tup:

Nice always been a fan of raised ranches. Welcome to the club of going to lowes/hd and never being able to not spend over a 100 dollars.

Thanks mr t. We are pretty pumped :slight_smile:

Asking price means nothing. Give me 30 days after close and I will tell you everything you want to know about price, payments, taxes etc…

Anyhow, Nice buy. I am in the market again right now and it is real crazy at the price range I am in, values are rising rapidly as well as interest rates and it is causing lots of turmoil.

True story.
I actually told the cashier at Lowes the other day that I couldn’t believe I made it out of there for less than $100 ($97.57). I told her I probably forgot something, 1 minute later she laughed when I walked back in.

Congrats on the house. It looks very fresh.

FYI I have 10% off coupons at lowes for sale. $2.50 each, $2.00 ea if you buy 5. I will be posting an ad soon. PM me if interested. I feel that every homeowner should carry one at all times. I have save over 2K using them on random purchases.

Wow! I am finishing about 1500 sq ft of my basement right now. I go to Lowes everyday. Lol

Do lowes and home depot give you 5 or 10% off with a contractor card? they do it here in PA…it was a great deal at 10% not as big a deal at 5% or when paired with their paint discounts

Welcome to WS. If you see a black SS thats me.

X50

… and the wrx looks great too. Congrats :tup:

Really more of a split entry than raised ranch for those keeping track of American home styles