Joined the house crew...

I don’t think I’ve ever gone to home depot and not bought something. I don’t even own a house yet :frowning:

:tup: on the purchase though

Wait until you do buy a home!

I though my wife and I were just going to re-paint our master bath, man was I wrong.

Seriously, you’ll look at the house and want to do one little thing, next thing you know you’ve spent $2500 bucks in one room. Then there is still a bunch of stuff you’ll want to do.

lol ultradriver, it never goes down that way

Im in depew village and i love it, well except for the high taxes. congrats on the new house. Toys= lawnmawer, washing machine, dishwasher, etc etc.lol

Its funny I just got all those things :lol:

I have been saving for a while for all the misc crap you need when buying a house…

I should be getting a roller or another LS1 car by fall :tup:

Discount direct (I believe it is called) is about $1500/yr and worth every penny if you plan on spending that much in improvements/repairs. I know 2 families that have it and have really made out very well on the deal. My improvements are on hold for now because I’m out of stuff to do until I build another garage… but it is worth looking into.

I will look into that down the line…

like I said the house really only needs some interior paint and central air

a guy i worked with joined when he was remodeling and putting an addition on his house…saved him tons

Nice house and welcome!!!

you should be able to get a contractor card at HD if you inquire about it… i’ve flipped a few houses over the last few years and got one… 10% off of everything, delivery and sometimes you can get bulk pricing on stuff… unfortunately you usually have to go between like 7 and 5 to the contractor desk