JPG Exhaust

Has anyone purchased anything from them? They are located in oakville…i was going to drop by and possibly buy a muffler. Just wanted to check with you guys if they are good to deal with along with their pricing.

Thanks,

D-K

Their website:

Those guys are not to bad, good pricing okay work. If you want quality work, go to BUDGET EXHAUST in burlington. They are on Harvester road just west of walkers line.

I have had them do 3 performance exhausts and 1 stock. Always amazing work, and never had a problem. Very good pricing.
They will do anything you want. I even had them make me an intake. They will custom make mufflers/cats/headers/intake, basically what ever you need.

Check it out.

905-681-4579

Budjet is good but I still think $240 + tax is a lot for a 3" cat with flanges installed. hell the cat only cost them $60

just so I have a relative idea, how much does it typically cost for a decent 3" stainless catback with muffler?

$600-700

I just came back frmo JPG. Very nice people, heck very religous too lol. But anyways the head guy George was showing me different mufflers and i told him i wanted to go with a dual tip. And i finally picked one which looked fabulous as he put it underneath the bumper to see how it would look. As for pricing he told me $300 cash. Is that too much for a cut and weld job? Basically i need my old muffler cut off and the magnaflow welded on. I already have an aftermarket cat and 3" piping already installed. I didn’t know if $300 was a good price or not… i’m going to shop around now i guess. Here’s the muffler:

http://www.modernperformance.com/all/mfduallong.jpg

I suppose its a ok deal if hes going to fab up your angled up catback to make that dual tip stick out strait and clean. just make sure its a 3" inlet muffler.

I have that same muffler n 2.5" piping with a highflow cat. Could post of some audio/video clip of the sound if interested. You will not be dissapointed i love the sound very deep

I would definitely go to budget exhaust! I have been there like 2 or 3 times. People are very helpful and they let you watch what they are doing usually too. They can make you custom downpipes, etc. For anyone who needs a custom downpipe or intercooler piping, i’d definitely go there and get them to make it for you.

hrmmm, budget exhaust or noyzboyz.

budget exhaust sounds kinda cheap tho lol.

what kind of metal do they use? can you request full stainless steel?

good welds? mandrel bent?

i honestly need to shop around.

anyone got any places that would charge less than 300?

its a 2.5 …

youve got 3" piping from the cat back why throw a 2.5" muffler on…ud have to use a reducer which is gay…going from small to big is ok but big to small…doesnt seem right to me. go to meineki just off brittania and mississauga road…they have flowmasters and other no name stuff like flowmaster…but stick with magnaflow if you can…if not ask how much to throw weld one on(cutting of old ones included) and if they dont have magnaflow go down the road to queenston auto and pick a 3" inlet muffler up there…their pricings pretty good and you can chop these shops down to reasonable prices…im going there this afternoon for a flanged cat.

Yes, they mainly work with stainless steel, and they do mandrel bending, one of the very few shops around here that has a mandrel bender.

Their work is really good. Don’t let the name fool you.

Hmmm sounds good. Could you possibly give me the adress.

thanks schummmmmmmmi

I went to Budget Exhaust and got the same magnaflow muffler with 2.5" piping. Sounds great, and cost me around $475. And they gave me a free shirt!

475 with catback piping?!?

i just need a muffler replacement.

I seriously seriously need an exhaust. I will take your guys word and head over to Budget Exhaust today, are there any other places besides budget and noyzboyz that you forgot to mention? Let me know

thanks so far fellaz.

You might also try HotRod Scott’s in T.O. Never been there but I’ve heard good things.
http://www.hotrodscotts.com/