JRSC for d series honda

Supercharger has all sensor on it with a 3.8inch pulley belive its 6lbs pulley. only thing its missing is the tensioner pulley. its my buddies and he was going to put it on his daily but just wants to get rid of all his stuff to someone who would enjoy it more then him. asking 400obo

Interested. Know where I can order the missing pulley?

this is a good deal. wish i could pick it up but the wife would freak.

You will never have more fun driving a d series. Stallmer had an eg with one of these and it was hilarious

i havent tried looking, niether has my buddy. its in really good shape. just looking to let someone else enjoy it.

i wont tell.

Shit I honestly might buy this

[QUOTE=6SPD S4;908626]Shit I honestly might buy this[/QUOThed like to get rid of it before the weekend if possible. Basically complete setup with all sensors and everything minus the tensioner pulley.no idea where it went to. Price is negotiable for honest buyers

I watched that car die shortly after it left his hands. :lol Fuckin’ children and their fancy homemade cold air intakes. :retardclap

Stop puddle jumping

i pmed you hit me back…

Pm returned.

This already has better injectors correct?

No idea wether they are stock or aftermarket. kid owed him money for working on his car and bargained a little to resolve things. id have to look at the numbers on it but from the pictures id have to say they are stock.priced to sell and like i said price is negotiable.

missing just the tensioner pulley or the entire bracket with pulley and everything? if the entire bracket good luck finding that

glws.

id b all over this but i sold off all my d series stuff. glws

no bracket or pulley. the lowest ive seen one of these that are clean go for is 800 3 weeks ago. price reflects issues at hand and the asking price isnt firm. bracket can easily be made which if someone seriously cant get over this issue but really wants it. ill make the bracket and find a pulley. first come first serve. cash talks.

SOLD. LOCK IT UP

Moss motorports sells jrsc parts