jt76 vs. ??? [FBody Drama]

:word:
let me know when this thread comes back. this is two good threads ruined

smith, fmf, sherm, boostin4me… someone gotta save this its not even march and everyone is holding hands watching the sun set

shhh… its ok we can all go out for bitch drinks i will drive everyone in my Lexus, seating for the whole family! You guys can all yell at me when i drive 5mph below the speed limit like the grandpa that i am. But at least it will be an automatic!

u trying to be funny isnt working, u need to lash out more.

i ran plenty of five/6 speeds. In my car and other cars just to prove that drivers make a huge difference. as shown in your vids vs pats. take tips from studderin, i heard he can even run with blown/bottled ls1s with his NA combo just from being able to move both feet

:thankyou:

and thats a wrap for today

No, its just because i dont care. Fucking retards like yourself dont get that. Sweet your stroked windsor afr headed stalled auto + spray gutted fox mustang is fast! omg i never would have guessed that that combo would work, your quite the trail blazer :tup: Sweet studderin’s feather light gutted car is fast for what it is :tup: Sweet Mr Smith is like 30 and still playing the snky street racer game :tup: Boosting4me has big plans and empty pockets, but all the best to him and his ambitions of making a 140mph trap DSM for 5 grand :tup: Im not a fucking loser whose life revolves around the goddamn drag strip or “street cred” I am not a kid anymore, being fast and running people on the XXX every night doesnt appeal to me anymore. I have a house to keep me busy, i am trying to finish my education, i have a lot going for me that can be fucked up in the blink of an eye. I had a wake up call too this last season, some members on here were there that night with me and got their asses in a sling as well. Luckily we got out of it. Hell one of the times i “manned up” and raced (ya know, cause i never ran anyone, ever.) Studdern almost killed himself and Neonglh… that one is preserved for posterity though :lol:… Studderin is amazing and awesome and a sweet driver, cool! good for him! its his thing obviously and his life revolves around a Z28 camaro and the race track. If thats what makes him happy, cool thats fine. Im sure i could learn a lot from him, i just dont care though. There is no high science to making anything fast. If i wanted to make my car fast at the track i would do it. I just dont care, i like to cruise and have the occasional quick romp with friends of mine…Why do i post? why does anyone post here? Why does LZ post he sold his car a couple years ago, the shit still interests him so he posts. I realize that you just stoke the fire and stir the pot for entertainment purposes, but you and the other drones look like jackasses, trust me a bunch of us got some good laughs out of this. What i do with my car and my money is up to me, i dont tell you what to do with your Mustang so why are you on my nuts about my F body? If you want to run so badly at the track go run Turbols1, but oh wait he is a pussy too because he put an auto in his car and doesnt want to run on the street :lol: . so there is some entertainment for ya, Im sick of this crap and obviously this discussion is going nowhere. I just want to enjoy MY car on MY terms and hang out with MY friends and other cool people who are not on the epic level of douchebaggery.

Shits weak fggts!