jt76 vs. ??? [FBody Drama]

yeah for the foreseeable future

and the circle jerk continues!

WOMG i went to the track, no auto, no trailer

The 1st event for the QTP LS1 race is coming up :slight_smile: Barry has it all setup agian, I’m not sure what setup I’ll have together, but might go just to check it out. Last year I wanted to go, lots of nice cars.

More importantly will Studderin get laid in 2010

QTP? is that quick time perf or something else

lol fbody drama :slight_smile:

quiet, men are talking

then why are you talking your the biggest pussy on here ?

remember you want to bash my teeth in because I wanted to run from a dig lol

hahahahaha

but on a side note, him not having to deal with the fucking bullshit assosiated with having a steady ho, is why his car is fast, and why he’s not a douchebag in person.

Once you have to put up without enough women shit, you will hate everyone and everything.

Trust me.

Back to the call outs. Studderin, I call you out to see who can pick the wheels up further. I have an auto so you have the advantage

haha :drama2: JT76, I don’t know you, you probably are a cool guy in person, I’m’ just judging by what you post online.

I won’t be the street king this year either, but anyone that wants a run can come get some.

OMG YOU GOT ME!!!1

:popcorn:

:drama2:

E Thug…doesnt it feel good to be a gangsta

:zong:

what are you doing different this year? your car seemed to be getting pretty quick at the track. you still painting it?

fbody guys with their ghey drama

if you had a 3600lb car , you’d have to be dramatic too!

Boosting4me: I told you i would not do a dig, just as i told the other moron i wouldnt run from a dig (see your not so special afterall!). And im sure as fuck not running from a dig on the street as you wanted to do. Thats all i have to say about that, im not getting into this again with you, you are not worth my time, your shitty poor mobile is not worth my time.

since this is a callout thread Ill be glad to beat you in my poor mobile from a roll you pick the speed hot shot since you beat everyone