July 6th Mosport Vid

Here is some video footage of July 6th at Mosport in my S14. Great day awsome weather and some serious toys came out to play!

I was expecting to see footage from the DDT track – there was an S14 there as well. Sweet!

AWESOME VIDEO MAN! I wa waiting for some new videos, I stalk you on youtube LOL. I love the car! I can see you have made huge improvements on the car’s setup since the last year october video haha…

The car looks so much more composed/stable, gripping, and very smooth :slight_smile: I’m sure your driving improved as well.

Keep it up :smiley:

i’m quite impressed. Good lines, smooth driving, and carrying lots of speed. I’m sure that some of the high dollar metal on the track were a little bent out of shape getting passed by a 240. Good on ya

Nice video Jon, what kind of lap times were you doing…just wondering if i could keep up.

Nice vid

Awesome vid dude.

I really hate dudes like that guy in the Cobra. You had him everywhere, line, entry speed, brake points, EVERYWHERE, yet he still won’t let you by in the straights. That makes me bonkers!!!

A++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for all the comments guys!!

Jim, I was running 1:35’s all day but in the last couple outings I got down to 1:34’s. I was really starting to feel comfortable with the first half of the track but 5-10 I was not doing right. Scott showed me the way :slight_smile:

Ronnie, you know those muscle car guys…they dont like being passed by imports :slight_smile:

Youre the same as me. I’m good with Turns 1 - 5 then get sketched by the back half…

I’m looking forward to doing teh big track in my car, only ever done it on my bikes.

Conky, can you imagine Turn 2 on a bike??? My knee is on the deck BEFORE the crest!!! lol.

All I can say is im looking forward to more of your videos :slight_smile:

Jon, Thanks for the promotional at the beginning, what a great day! Great driving. The question of the fastest 240 is answered. car and driver.

Jon…amazing video!

what is this an sr20 or kat?

Wow - what a rush! You’re getting better and better! Love the front and rear camera set up. The car is absolutely awesome. I hope to see you both again soon!
Frank

Thats alot faster then i can go, your getting better by the day…keep up the good work.
See ya next time.

Ill have the S14 back at Mosport in Aug and Ill have some more for you!

Second fastest…Although retired and parted, the fastest 240 belongs to SG.
But thanks anyways!

And to answer the previous question about the motor, its an SR

Hey Conky, nice run!

What mods are you running on the S14? Very very nice looking ride as well.

John

I wonder how Adam’s LS1 equipped s13 compares :stuck_out_tongue: I have yet to see his car in action.