Mosport Videos August 2nd 2010 Kensai Racing

Hi all,
This is my first time trying HD with youtube. Im finding that the videos are not smooth from some reason. I may need to chage a video setting when saving the file. Please let me know if the videos play well or if they are choppy. Thanks!

First off is the S14 video. All kinds of excitment. My first 4 wheel off at Mosport and it happened end of turn 2 and one lap later, played with a 625 WHP Mustang racing machine. Battle of grip vs displacement…until I run low on fuel…haha how ironic.

Second is the mighty honda. O my god…Sticky tires on the front + not so sticky tires on the rear + no aero = way too much fun :slight_smile: See what happens in turn 2…If you listen closely you can hear George in the passenger seat screaming and laughing…BTW the Go PRo is mounted above the hood emblem for full screen affect.

Enjoy!!

I WATCHED THEM THIS MORNING! I was in love … LOL. Too epic and too awesome!

Yeah a few scary moments, including the civic o…m…g… i was like nooooo… but both recoveries in the s14 and civic were saaaaafeee…

I want a frickin ride lol…!

I sent you a pm on youtube with three questions btw :slight_smile:

Man every time i see your vids they become more awesome each time :smiley: And I certainly enjoyed them!

What are your lap times now on mosport with the s14 and the civic.

Oh and the videos ran descently smooth on my computer, maybe its just your computer lacking power?

I feel frickin ALLIIIVE watching you go at it wooooooooooo

Wow! God was smiling on you that day.

The videos absolutely pale compared to sharing the track with the S14 or, even better, riding in the passenger seat. The grip, braking and acceleration are unbelievable. This is one awesome car and driver combination.

Nice shit man… lap times?

I guess you’re just busy but i’ll ask the questions here too in case you didn’t notice the youtube message.

1. Is this the steering wheel you have:

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/momo-350mm-tuner-steering-wheel-black-wred-stitching-p-44071.html

1. Who designed and built your cage?

2. What rear view mirror are you using.

I guess a bonus question is when can I get a ride lol and already asked for the lap times hehe.

Looks like some wicked runs and a real fast car. Sweet and congrats for living through Mosport!

I believe Scott of Can Alignment did his cage. According to SCCA and CASC regulations.

Thanks Frank…

The fastest this year I recorded is 1:31 flat. Last time out Im sure I got into 1:30’s but no official time :frowning:

Get in line :slight_smile:

that looks like a lot of fun. I’m glad to be in a place where things like this are more common. no more circle tracks!!! woot