July 8 Monthly Meet

its raining is this thing still on?

hahah
man we should just start making our own meets on any day of the week.

if everyone is free on a friday or somethin we could just meet then, i dont see why it has to be the first sunday of each month.

I totally fuckin forgot about this!! Did anyone show up at all anyway?

I knew about it but at like 6:30 it was pissing outside. I said ‘fuck it’ since I just waxed the car.

We have a track day this weekend too… Hope some ppl show up.

I just looked at my clock, which was dimming… My Alternator was going so I said screw it… Plus the rain.

This is off topic to the point of the original post but…

I started this post. I am a member of the Board.

At the risk of putting words into the mouths of the the rest of my Board mates, we post a calendar of events and hardly anyone reads them.

We can rarely get anyone to pre-register for the events we run. We have to lay out money for the track days in advance yet few of our members show up and even fewer pay in advance.

So, my point is while the board has things it needs to to, it would also be helpful if the members were responsive.

As for why Sunday? We polled the members previously and that is the day YOU told us you wanted the meet to be. If there is a large enough contingent wanting to have it on another day then the Board would have no problem with a change.

HOW MANY MEMBERS ARE PREREGISTERED FOR THE TRACK EVENT?

My friend and I are registered.

i would like to go, but a Snell helmet is big $$$ and thats not high on my priority list right now.
hope you guys enjoy though, ill try to get out sometime.

Kyle I have an extra helmet if you need 1

Who did you register with and have you paid? As far as the Board members know, we currently have ZERO pre-registrations.

well i forgot today was only tuesday, this is my weekend.
im off till friday then i go back to for work the weekend on days.
looks like i have no possibility in comming.

ill be out next time if im off.
if there is a next time…

I have myself and my buddy greame going. I also have a friend Jason. All of use have followed the ruels and have email events@n-e-c-c.com. So you have 3… I don’t get this. This is really starting to anger me.

I’ve emailed too, but I’ll be helping not racing.

if you guys usually stay till after 6pm ill stop by, i work in the fort so the north end is on the way home.