July 8 Monthly Meet

Just checking to find out if we intend to have our July meet this Sunday the 8th since last week was the long weekend.

Are you in? (Of course I have to pick the gf up at the airport at precisely that time so can’t make it but I thought I would get the ball rolling).

I am in for a get together we should have it in Sylvan Lake although if it is hat it may be too busy at the lake.

gay, i work nights on sunday so i start work at 6pm.
no show for me!

I’d definetely be able to make it if there was a get together in Sylvan. But yeah, super busy there cuz it’s been so hot… And Orange Cobalt boy lives there too, lol, i’m pretty sure you’ve seen him around with his fart can.

I’m up for another Sylvan Lake road trip, but not in town until 15th or later

Sweet Kyle can’t come to meets anymore… J/K

Does anyone know when the N-E-C-C Province meet is?

lol, actually its just the way my schedule works with week.

as for the prov. meet,
X2 on a date.

i know ill defintely go if its at the end of the month
edit* also if it was at sylvan lake

I would go if it was NOT in Edmonton.

2 days notice is hella last minute for something like this… Even for us.

It isn’t lreally ast minute since we always have our monthly meet/cruise the first sunday of the month and since last weekend was the long weekend it defaulted to this sunday. Shouldn’t be a surprise but since no one was talking about it I thought I would mention it.

With 118 views at this moment and only 5 yes replies I think we should forget the meet for July.

so where is the usual place and what is the usual time

Kelsey’s parking lot at 104 avenue and about 117/118 street. Usual time is 7:00 PM.

…there are only 6 people who say they are going as of now so the club won’t be organizing anything official. So, people, if you want to go and by chance someone else is there, you’re on your own.

GIVE ME A DRIVE SHAFT!!!

so is anyone accually going tonight, if there are i might come show up for a bit.

i will go would like to know if anybody will be there so that i can pay my fee to join the club

ya i would like to do that to

well w/e i will be there at 7 and if nobody shows up i will leave bout 7:30 or even stay for a meal

I love how the Board of Directors hasn’t even posted anything about this. It’s even in our evet calander. Well this will be the first time in a while I will not be at a meet. If anyone goes have fun.