June 14th Dunn Tire Raceway

I know for a fact theres a couple of people including myself that will be getting to drifting this year too. Its a slowly growing community in WNY but it is growing.

im calling you dumb! :zong:

in defence of LZ and BuickGN… that show did suck balls, there was rice there that I never knew was possible. Apparently an F body running 8.1 blowing the tires off is impressive as hell because the last 2 cruise nights I went to there have been at least 2 or 3 gangster kids comming up to me saying “dat your car man? I saw you at lancaster, dat thing fukin ripps, you got Nawz or some shit?” While i was at DTRP on saturday i overheard a couple of the show car people looking at my engine while my hood was open in the staging lanes… “look what a fag he painted FAST on his ENGINE (lol), i wonder if its fast? what a fag”… that one made me chuckle a bit…The drifting was OK, i guess eventhough it did fuck me out of some track time… and if thats what your into, thats fine…

hahahah someone actually said you wrote fast on there???

omg, i would of punched him just for being that stupid.

i get that a lot, you would be suprised… usually dumb fuck ricer kids, apparently they cant see that its molded into the manifold

or even know what FAST is.

I hear ya, but don’t lump us all in with the handfull of retards. Not everyone is as clueless as a good chunk of the people who come out to shows.

What Models??? Did i miss it??

lol

well there was a pic of some chick in pig tails, she might of been a model, but imo she was hit with the ugly brick a few too many times, plus i thought u had to at least be somewhat cute to be an attention whore?

the chick with the dark/black hair and glasses? lol, ya she was pretty butt

next event… NYSpeed car show. $1.99 to get in and kegs on tap all day~$.50 a cup

I def know the blond girl Amy and I think one of the others…

They are all girls from BrutaliTEE

this one?

she needs to just quit… lol

Is it possible to throw up in my own mouth 3x at once?

is can understand the rice, but hating on the drifting and drifters is dumb, there cars arent riced out or anything, their purpose built just like soem of the fast hondas here clean style and turbo, just built to drift not race

lol joey i took that pic. My gf said that bitch reminded her of manson haha

it kinda looks like her sack is sticking to her leg lmao