june 16th rally cross results

Race went well tonight, everyone was getting faster after each run.

That was good if you could keep the tire on the wheel. As i blew the bead on the right front tire twice ending my night. A chevy lumina piloted by an x-oval track driver took home 1st in fwd class. Just goes to show–anything can run. And that is not a typo, a honda s200 was running rwd class-- showing that even “nice” cars can do this w/o fear of harming stuff.

results are below. i just scaned them. if someone would like to reszie it–have at it.

thanks for coming out. We will try to get a car-train for the next race in west virginia on the 26th.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/16thresultss.JPG

I was getting faster then had to go…track was awsome

I rode around in the S2K… it was a blast in that car…if he would have had a better feel for where to go he would have done better that car handles and hooks amazing

yeah, track was deffinitely fun. more wide open. just sucks i kept rolling tires off the bed. after the 1st time, i borrowed one of ben’s wheels, and put it on the rear and put my rear on the front. that didnt last long as i rolled it off at the same spot. that left me w/ just a mini spare–ending my night. i had to air up both wheels to get my ass home.

oh well, thats racing. looks like im bead locking a set of steel wheels, lol.

Fun night guys, my buddy i brought, steve, had a hell of a time. Track just kept getting faster and faster. I am just happy I am hanging with Russ and I am happy I stomped Joe. Haha It was a nice night, thanks guys

How are the times kept? I see some of them that have 4 times outlined and some have 5 outlined? They just take your best 4 times?

Sailor, that looked like fun. That was the first I have ever been there. Eric told me it was a figure 8 before we got there. I was glad to see it was not.

I wish I could have stayed longer. We had to leave because Eric had the UFC ordered last night (good fights last night). I used to autoX, and this looks to be as much, if not more fun.

Maybe I need to find an awd Subie beater for cheap…

there is only 4 times outlined. it looks like a 5th time is outlined because of the surrounding times outlined giving the appearance that the non outlined box is outlined.

times are done via electronic timer system. pull into stage beam, when you move, it starts the timer. when you finish, timer is stopped. only way to f it up is to write the time down wrong.

Tod, nice seein you and Eric there. find a cheap beater car and come play.

and ben, thanks for helping me out by lending me a wheel/tire to toss on the rear.

ahhh okay… Thats what was throwing me off.

only because I left after 4!

Thanks for a good time again, the track was laid out nice and fun. I have finally come to the realization that I have no sense of direction what so ever, maybe 36 is too old for RallyX LOL. Hell I am suprised I can even make it there to run.

Hope to see you guys down a Hundred, not enough FWD there to compete with and I do pretty good there because it is taped off and I can’t get lost on the track at Hundred.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/16thresultss.JPG

Thanks don.