June 23, 2006 track day...

Hey whats up guys. Just wanted to let u guys know that I am organizing a track day for next year. Yes i know that is is very far away, but I figured that the earlier it is planned, the more time there is available for people to work out their schedule. And what I’ve also come to experience is that the longer you put it off, most likely it wont fall through.

All info is at http://www.onemarket.ca/showthread.php?p=3919#post3919

If you have any further questions, you can email me directly at ac_chigz@hotmail.com

Thanks!

No 240 guys interested? I’ve still never seen a sr20 in action yet… :wink:

It’s a little too early. Post this next spring like a few weeks before…

Or it’s just goign to get pushed down in the thread list

Thanks for your input Gonad. But I only have about 5 spots left, so I just wanted to see if anyone was interested :).

Is this a drift track day or lapping?

I’m interested to come along but it’s a little too early for me to make a decision. :slight_smile:

Its going to be lapping. There are already a wide range of cars that are going. Few subbies, s2k, civics, rsx’s bla bla bla. No 240’s yet. And like I said, I’ve always wanted to see what sr20’s are like on a track :).

how about seeing what ka24de’s are like on track :roll:

Ok, maybe post this a little later on in the year. No one even knows if their cars will be ready for this date.

Theres no reason for this thread to be locked.

If there isn’t enough interest, it will just find its way out the purge hole in
due time.

Unlocked.

Thanks again Gonad…

One person from SON has signed up. Only about 4 more spots left guys :).

Still need a few more people. No 240’s interested in tracking? The further away, the more time you have to clear up your schedule :smiley:

BUMP. Updated. A few spots are still available.

up up up.

Still no 240’s at this event yet :shock:

6 spots left guys.

130 is kinda steep for that… if it was 100 or so I would be more inclined.

Just out of curiousity, have you ever seen a track day from 9-5pm that was $100? I think you are getting this mixed up with the 5:30-8:30pm $60 track days.

I am making next to nothing off this track event, so I doubt you will find anything cheaper for a full day.

5 spots left. The RX-7 guys seem to be more serious about track than all the other car forums :shock:

A couple of people have pulled out. I got 2 spots left now. PM or email me for more info.

Thanks

Chris

up up up…2 weeks away!! :wink:

No one into “grip” events? :?