Juniper Config?

This is going to be a long shot…

Anyone have a working config for a clear channel T3 for a juniper? or know where I can find an example…Juniper forums/google were no help.

I setup a channelized T3 no issues…but can’t make the clear channel work…

pay attention to the game

Im not at the game tonight :frowning:

Why not? Party time then?

is this a point to point t3 between two juniper routers or is this one from the provider to you?

Its a point to point between a Juniper(M20) and a Sangoma t3 card…I have control of both…

I have configured channelized T3s on the Juniper with no issue going out to a Sangoma T1 card…I just can’t get the unchannelized to work…I get a physical link just no PPP…and a bunch of framing errors so obviously i am missing something…

Kinda looking for an example config…

Juniper is doing the clocking…and the link is PPP…hell I would even use HDLC at this point…

Hmm…ill look around through my docs.

So you have a T3 you are breaking up into t1’s?

And I have to ask…T3 meaning a 44mb circuit or 3 T1’s?

What im trying to accomplish is a Point to Point over a full T3(44mb)…not bonded T1s…

I actually might have just found the issue…FreeBSD and IRQ issues with the Sangoma card…

Ya juniper to juniper is so simple to setup Ts between that its almost plug and play. That card might be goofy.

Even the Juniper with channelized T3 card to a -> sangoma T1 card setup wasn’t that bad to setup…

Update…I kinda of have this working it does 6megs :lol: