Junk yards in the PGH, South hills area

Looking for junk yards in the Pgh area or clos to 25-50 miles outside is fine too. Been to you pull it, any thing elese that lets you in to pick your parts?

Jarvis, ardens in washington, baldwin auto wreckers,51 auto and a few others. Some u have to know the people though but all in all they are all good with parts u need.

i got a junkyard i go to now. Its got like 25 honda’s. All in pretty damn good shape. lot of eg’s and eks. If u need some parts for honda let me know i can go get them but not telling location since i dont want it raped over nite

looking for older g bodys stuff and eagle talon stuff.

cool thx.

idk ill look around there and c what i can find.

g-body and talons,call ardens…:smiley:

What do you need? or you just looking to rape every g-body and hold the rest of us captive like g-bodyparts.com?

LOL, both, but I’m looking for the alum rad support, wiring harness for the door locks and windows, dash. Went out to u-pul-it got some good stuff. But not what I needed. pass side parking light broke mine. I have one but tried to heat up the glue and remove the lens didnt work.

got a number I pull something online it was a landfill?

www.car-parts.com

“KICKER”

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl::bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl::bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

The Kicker returns in 2007

?

:smiley: