just a lil tidbit

team nyspeed won the championship tonite for roller hockey at epic center :slight_smile: trailing 4-0 halfway thru we tied it at 6-6 with FIVE seconds left and won in the shootout!

Congrats

Roller hockey is for pansies!!! GET ON THE ICE!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, congrats on the win boys. I know the league was somewhat competitive so the win didn’t come easy. Let me know if you guys are gonna need an extra in the future, I should be all set to go this year… just gotta get my skating feet back.

:tspry:

haha you bitch :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t worry we’re working on the ice time thing remember!

thanks man :slight_smile:

Roller hockey is for pansies!!! GET ON THE ICE!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hes working on that. He even bought a “how to skate on ice” VHS tape…I saw it.,…lol:hay:

Congrats

ICE HOCKEY FOR THE WIN

Jay…Didn’t we win 6-5? yes, I think we did :slight_smile:

Good times, sabres like spirt :tup:

so sweet. Pretty cool that we went from the bottom of the league (an couldn’t win a game) just 1 year ago to winning it.

truth.com

I wonder where our picture is going to be posted. I want a copy more then the shirts we got :lol:

Congrats guys. I told you Jay if i came you probably would have lost so I’m glad I couldn’t make it last night LOL :slight_smile:

nice win!!

my bad, i thought it was 6… ok 6-5 then :stuck_out_tongue:

were you even there Jay? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well he was riding the pine for the last couple minutes because of a equipment malfunction :lol:

ICE…

id be willing to lace up if there was some time organized…its been a few years…but after a few skates id prolly be back with it

Heard about that. I’m surprised they lasted as long as they did!

haha jay’s refusal to accept new skates :lol:

jay let me know if/when you guys get icetime

:tup: good job guys!!