Thumbs up to nyspeed hockey

for losing in hockey tonight and trying to start a fight and losing that… otherwise good game… who is the goalie by the way, he got pissed alot

inB4drama :picard:

#22 ftw! :cry:

oh man. hopefully this thread will erupt and give me something to read tomorrow at work :slight_smile:

Sarcasm is thick with u baseball…or in this case…puck…hmmmmmm

thats the problem with roller hockey;

everything

More Drama!!!

Since my leg is bum…i am going to need some entertaining reads tomorrow.

its not drama… just saying thumbs up… high five , slap on the ass for a good game / no one showing up

i wanted to be the first picard in this thread. damn you bikerfry.

:drama2:

It’s not the whole team that were d-bags, just a couple people…but this was the second time we played them, first time someone thought it was cute to slash me in the balls…

o god here we go , what team is this i missed tonights game i was st ice

Blades of Steel

22? as in Poose22? what happened?

HAHHAHAH ouch

yawn this thread doesn’t have potential

I dunno. It’s already got a provocative first post and a n00b. All it’s missing is eleventy pages of drama and callouts, followed by nothing happening and it fizzling to a few bored posts trying reignite the drama, then the thread fading to the archives of the internet. Not that that ever happens.

this thread does not deliver. if i see nothing by page 2 its getting the kibosh by reason of gheyness

I’m confused.

Are you saying they started a fight and lost, or tried to start a fight but couldn’t?

haha. i wish i was still on the nyspeed team