Just a little something I have been working on.

Killerglass makes them.

looks awesome

Thats very true, but with the amount of work goan into it, i would not be upset, its a beast. put the same amount of work into a vette or viper and see what happens, its the nature of the beast thats why i love this stuff.

I already know what happens, you are left behind burning out on drag radials from an 80mph roll. :lol

ahhh yea see that now, its etched on so it was hard to see first glance

some pics I took after getting done with it, I didn’t get any engine shots though. Sick car though, it sounds like a Charger with a mild exhaust lol.

Wow my camera sucks!

Why do the Vette guys always say this…lmao.

LOL, I did do some editing though. I have high res ones if you want them. I polished out a Tundra today, staying busy thank god.

Wendy wants you to detail her car as well.

Yea, I might as well jump in and say put the same amount as the Vette in my foxbody and see what happens lol.

Awesome…

Just talked to Erik, im sure ill be in for a detail too. And f you for trying to get pics of my car in the forrest :rofl.

I gotta get it here first…and there is a shit ton to do…outside…

and under the hood…

Saw 10 vettes out driving today, none impressed me. This car on the other hand is impressive.

I saw that right after you and Robby got back from a test drive with it, real nice car, it sounded nasty.

Shawn said you stopped to Durochers today with the Charger, should take me for a rip in it before it is gone.

You can see it in the reflection off of this black charger in one of my pics lol. And who says I didn’t get pics of it??? lol

Haha pm me them.

Nice work Erik. Looks like your keeping busy.

Yeah man…you should stop by sometime. Going to Ohio next week to pick up a 300SRT8 thats getting a 426 and Magnuson blower.