Just a little something I have been working on.

Been tinkering with this off and on for the last few months. It’s a 2006 Charger SRT8 with a 426 Stroker,Water Cooled Kenne Bell 2.8 with stand alone drive,built trans and 8.8 rear. dsblk93gt (Dave) came by today and cleaned it up for me.

Drove it a bit the other day and it’s a handful…15lbs of boost should be around 800-850 rwhp.

Looks fantastic dude. If the customer is down for some street action, I’d be willing to give him a run with the Evo.

He’s from Montreal and I think he’s gonna need some seat time with it before he’s up for much of anything…lol. Gonna be interesting since it was a mid 11 car before the blower. I got him on 10psi to start. Might send him home with some Depends for the first WOT run.

Great stuff. Nice work.

sick car but im very surprised its on Neo Gen street tires?

They are Vredestien street tires. For track duty it rides on Boggarts and M&G radials and skinnies.

Ha, I hear you, I’m sure he will be shocked.

Looks awesome dude. Amazing work. I cant believe all thats been done to that thing. Really makes me miss mine.

Patience grasshopper.

Definitely is a sleeper because it doesn’t sound like anything out of the ordinary and the tint hides the cage. Sick car for sure.

Im just saving for the xxxx$ im going to owe you haha.

When he said he’s from Montreal and made the Depends comment, all I could think of was your sighting on Facebook of the French-Canadian in a stained banana hammock in handcuffs.

:rofl :rofl it will be just like that.

Not a fan of modern domestics, but this thing is sick

car looks sick

sweet Jesus!

Nutty power in that boat! It would really piss off some Vette boys and Viper boys when it walks away from them!

is that a clear radiator hose?
this is a beast

Eric, awesome work. Sure he’s gonna be happy when he gets that back.

awesome! love the fact it looks stock.

nice catch…looks like it…pretty slick…really touches it off