Just a Newb

Ok guys. Heres my introduction

My names Jason Zacherl aka “Jay”
I hail from clarion, pa area
I drive a boosted 02 Lexus IS300

I’m just a laid back guy that enjoys hanging with other people that love fast cars.

If any of you were to the clarion or zelienople flashlight drags while they had them you probably have seen my car there.

Welcome to pittspeed. I love boosted is300’s. Any pictures? What hp/tq?

446whp and 413wtq

A vid clip my buddy made from my last dyno [ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXq5vc0bek4”]YouTube- Boosted IS300 dyno tuning PFS 9-13[/ame]

Nice man. I feel sorry for that rx7 thats all riced out in that video. If your not doing anything sunday there is a dyno day near pittsburgh.

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=798881#post798881

you should stop down. I for one would love to check your car out and my buddy with a supra would love to also. His car will be there. He just did a single swap. Putting down similiar numbers. He needs a bigger turbo.

I actually saw that thread and thats what made me join the site lol. I’m trying to talk my buddy with a wrx, and another guy with a turbo vr6 jetta into coming down for that. we’ll see what happens hopefully we’ll all make it down. What turbo is your buddy running? Also how do you like your 300c? My grandparents have a SRT8 300c it’s all stock tho it’s pretty badass I love the thing.

For what the car is it isnt bad. I kind of wish i spent the extra 7k and got the jeep. Im trying to find a silver jeep srt8 now to trade my car + some cash. As for the turbo goes he just bought a shitty ebay one to get his car to single while he saves for a good one over the winter. his car on the mustang dyno put down like 440ish which is like 460ish on a dynojet probably. His twins were pretty worn out so he had to do something quick and didnt have a lot of money.

welcome

welcome

Welcome.

All those RX7’s are just waiting for LSx transplants:yum: :naughty:

(except that hideous one with the gay ass wing)

LOL… as much as i like the LSx RX7’s I myself still love the rotary, and the exhaust note of a good tuned FD. I can for sure guarantee that not one of those will be recieving a LS swap at Peter Ferrel Supercars where the vid was taken from. Ray is known for his expertise on the rotary motor.

welcome I’ve seen you up at zelie drags your car was pretty quick. Last I saw it you were running supra wheels with I think slicks on them and some Volk racing wheels up front :slight_smile:

Yea i raced at zeli a couple times the cars ok i’ve been having issues with it all summer. Most are sorted out but still some stuff that needs worked out. You’re close on the wheels i’m actually running BBS LM’s and i have M/T et streets mounted on RX7 wheels for the back.:bigthumb:

Welcome

Whats up dude.

Finally, a boosted IS!
Whats the setup on that?
I’m boosting my 03 GS3 by next summer.

Welcome!

welcome

oohhhh very nice.

Well i was gonna try to make it down for this but i had some other things come up and i’ll be heading out to Ohio tomorrow. hopefully i’ll get down for the next one.

Welcome

welcome

Watch out for “burnyd,” he is the local Toyota butt pirate.