Just a question

I was noticng that the Z Club gets 20% off at ericksen and we only get 10. Just was wondering why. Is it because there cars are faster? :? Thnks

THey do? I had no idea.

I’ll look into that.

Thanks for the heads up.

No we do not. If you saw that on our website or flyers, that’s only because they haven’t been updated yet. As of July this year Nissan Canada changed their parts pricing structure, and as a result the Z Club (and NECC) only get 10% off on parts now. :frowning:

BTW, NECC does NOT get 10% off labor. Only a 10% parts discount, just like the Z Club.

Yeah, thats all been changed now. Got it settled.

I’m still a bit curious about the whole parts pricing structure thing… I wonder whats happening to Z Clubs & Nissan Clubs around Canada in different cities, how their discounts (if any) were affected.

And also whether it was the retail or dealer costs of parts that have changed and what our overall bottom line price difference will be in the end? Will parts cost us more, less or roughly the same as before?? I haven’t had a chance to buy any OEM parts lately (since the change) to do a proper comparison.

Ya, i saw it on the web site. Thanks for the clarification.

I was noticng that the Z Club gets 20% off at ericksen and we only get 10. Just was wondering why. Is it because there cars are faster? :? Thnks

THey do? I had no idea.

I’ll look into that.

Thanks for the heads up.

No we do not. If you saw that on our website or flyers, that’s only because they haven’t been updated yet. As of July this year Nissan Canada changed their parts pricing structure, and as a result the Z Club (and NECC) only get 10% off on parts now. :frowning:

BTW, NECC does NOT get 10% off labor. Only a 10% parts discount, just like the Z Club.

Yeah, thats all been changed now. Got it settled.

I’m still a bit curious about the whole parts pricing structure thing… I wonder whats happening to Z Clubs & Nissan Clubs around Canada in different cities, how their discounts (if any) were affected.

And also whether it was the retail or dealer costs of parts that have changed and what our overall bottom line price difference will be in the end? Will parts cost us more, less or roughly the same as before?? I haven’t had a chance to buy any OEM parts lately (since the change) to do a proper comparison.

Ya, i saw it on the web site. Thanks for the clarification.